Goodbye for now...

Hello friends,

I wanted to let you know that I am going to be taking a break from the boards for a while. It has become overwhelming for me to read the stories here, it is so hard to read when one of our friends is suffering, I worry all the time if my mom will be faced with the same problems. And when someone gets good news, I am so happy and then so sad, all in the same moment, b/c I know that my mom is in such a different place. So, for now, I am going to be leaving for a while, I will keep all of you in my prayers daily and I ask that you do the same for my family too.

Blessings to you all,

Denise

Denise, if you need a break, take it...we're here, and we'll be here when you are ready and need or want to return. If you wouldn't mind an update now and again to let us know how you and your mom are doing, it would be great...in the meantime, sometimes a break is the best thing for you. I know with my dad there were a few times where I took a break from the boards. It allowed me time to re-charge, which was needed for my own health and sanity. Take all the time you need, we're here. Deb

Denise--

I certainly both empathize AND sympathize.

Please do what is best for you so that you can take care of yourself AND be better able to help your mom.

You and your family will be in our thoughts until your return.

Melinda (and Geoff)