A sad update about my Brother Alan

Fall54

Jane, this is heartbreaking, I know this is very difficult. I've been following your posts and see how much you truly love your brother.

I know this will be hard for your Mom. I have an Aunt and Uncle who have lost two of their six children. And both of them were my Aunt's special kids, the ones she felt closest to. And the male cousin was, literally, his Dad's best friend. My cousin Cindy died at age 38 of breast cancer. Her brother, Mark, died at 43 of suicide 18 months later. Probably not directly related to his sister's death, but he'd been suffering by manic depression, untreated (long story) for years. I was very close to these two, Mark and I were the same age, and it was devastating to everyone. But my Aunt and Uncle's deep faith got them through it all, and now they look forward to the day they will see both of them in heaven.

I don't know what else to say, except having gone through this myself, I know how difficult it is to lose someone you love like a dear brother, right in the prime of their life.

And yes, keep praying, God does answer prayers, but only the ones He can hear! He may have a miracle in store for Alan. If he doesn't, take comfort in knowing that Alan is with God and happy.

God Bless you and your whole family,

Karen C.

Jane, I am so sorry and saddened after seeing this message, please stay with him and tell how much you love him and anything appropriate and from your heart. We all stand by you. My prayers are with you and Alan, and your family. Take care.

Jane,

I am so sorry to hear that your brother is not doing well. Miracles do happen and the Lord does not give us more that we can handle. I know your faith is strong. Just believe that by His stripes we are healed and we claim that healing. Your brother and your family are in my prayers each day! God hears our prayers and answers us...

God Bless and hugs,

Karen

((((((((((((((((JANE & ALAN)))))))))))))

Oh Sweetie, I am soooo sorry you have to make this trip. Your brother Alan is so very lucky to have a wonderful, loving, kind, caring, sister such as yourself. I'm sending you and Alan lots of TLC. Wish it could be more! :cry:

Please know you and your family are in my prayers. GOD BLESS!

Jane, I was so saddened to read your post as like many others I have closely been following Alan's story. I was really pleased to read that his confusion has been dealt with though.

I wish you a safe trip and am sending you lots of strength, courage and hope.

Jana

xxxx

Jane, I was so saddened to read your post as like many others I have closely been following Alan's story. I was really pleased to read that his confusion has been dealt with though.

I wish you a safe trip and am sending you lots of strength, courage and hope.

Jana

xxxx