A Year in the Life of a Survivor

-Cheryl-

Cheryl,

Congratulations on your first year milestone and Happy Birthday to Jack. Wow, what a year this has been. You are an amazing woman and your strength is a true inspiration. Many, many more years to you and Jack both!

I am very late in posting this as I have been away. Cheryl, that was such a real post with so many feelings, fears, hurts and determination!! I cant imagine losing my parents 2 weeks from each other. I am still blessed with my 78 year old Mom whom I adore. I lost my Dad when he was 46 and I was 2 weeks from graduating high school. I can just imagine your fear when you got the dx. You Go Girl !!!! You are a fighter and a survivor!! I am sure God is seeing your strenghth and will and is right there beside you. Happy, Happy anniversary to you with years and years to follow. Happy Birthday to you Jack also and this year you have something to celerbrate!!!

God Bless you Both,

Jane

Cheryl...I hope this is just the first of many such anniversaries to come! What a lot you've been through....but your strength and determination stands as a real inspiration for others. Thank you.....and here's to many more such anniversaries!