I have a Fever..........Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

MO_Sugar

Ok, how silly does THAT statement sound????? I woke up this morning feeling like I was on my last legs. Had to take a break brushing my teeth, getting dressed took 20 minutes, had to rest after walking to my car. EVERYTHING hurt, hips, shoulders, eyes, hair (what little there is of it). First thing I did was take my temp and it was 98.8, now I am scared. My short term "goal" is to make it to my birthday (5/24/04) and I had the distinct feeling I wasn't going to make it. I went to hospital to get my morning neupogen shot and when they asked how I was feeling I was honest and said like cra*. The nurse looked at me cause I am always feeling good and always joke with them. She gave me my shot and it took 5 minutes to do a 2 minute walk back to my car. After "resting" in the car I was able to continue on to work (yeah I know I should have gone home but I had a travel writer to meet this morning so I came in).

Met my travel writer and his wife and took them to breakfast (yummy). Spent an hour with them going over a portion of the property (in a golf cart!!) and actually had a nice time as the weather is PERFECT!! After the visit I came back to my office with the intentention of getting in my car and heading home. WRONG!!!!! I had a voice mail that my daughter had come and taken my car as hers had to go in the shop for a repair and she hoped I didn't mind! I am giving away a 24 year old to the FIRST taker!!!! I called her and she said it would be about 2pm before her car was ready. I hate to have her drive all the way over here to pick me up (almost 30 miles round trip) when we have to come get her car just 2 miles down the road. I told her I would stick it out in my office but to ask if they couldn't hurry, lol. In the mean time, I took my temp again and it is 100.2!!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh I am actually SICK!!!!!!!! (In more ways than one I think, lol).

Anyway, I have taken some meds and I am taking it easy and as soon as my daughter comes back I am going home to go to BED!!!!!

Hope you are all haveing a blessed day!!!

God Bless,

MO

mo,

ok not to make nothing of it. BUT i had the exact same thing last week. I just mean it could just be a bug thats going around, I was so tired I fell asleep at my desk and was sent hom because even my eye lashed hurt. I was getting fever swings of between 99-103 degrees. I went home and (sorry for this part) puked and fealt better after (sorry again) puking for about 3 hours.

i was better the next day.

Holy cow, Mo! I thought you may have seen that nice young man Fay A. grabbed off the street to paint her tattoos! LOL...or maybe it was a "Diet Coke Break" that had you flushed...

Hope you are feeling better soon! (& I don't WANT another kid, believe me, YOU keep her, give her the ol' Mom Guilt and enjoy your afternoon! LOL)

Take care,

Becky

Elaine, I have told them about the fever and they feel it is a bug that is going around here also. Taking a couple of different meds and ready for a nap NOW!!!!, lol. I am just happy that it is an illness rather than the alternative cause I ain't READY for that yet!!

I actually get more "rest" at work since I sit at a desk and work on the internet and telephone all day, lol, so as long as I can stay awake I am probably better off here.

Thanks guys for the support!

God Bless,

MO

Mo, You've sure got me worried. That's awful that you have to stay there until later. And, I'm with Becky. Thought about asking you if you wanted to trade a 27-year-old male, but . . . . . I already know how to cope with him. LOLOL!

Please keep us posted or ask someone to do it for you. Please!!!

God bless you,

Peggy

Guest randa'sdaughter

Mo,

Hope you are feeling better... my mother was running a fever for quite some time but seems to have gone away for the time being. Her doctor said she may have had a sinus infection because everything else was looking good. Anyway, she started back to work half days today. I think she was a little excited this morning because she was actually ready before she needed to be!

Oh yea... May the 24th is an excellent day for a birthday - it happens to be my mother's birthday, too!

God bless you!

MO!!! You KNOW you should be in bed resting. I know you have to work BUT!!!

As for the 24 yr old! I have one THANK YOU! I also have a 17 yr old who decided NOT to go to post prom act. and hang out with friends at someones house. Needless to say she is grounded! Anyone interested in a minor? If I live thru raising her (the last) this cancer will be a cinch!

Love ya, get better, Cindy

Ginny! Thanks for the tip! I think we'll SELL this house and not tell the kids where we are moving! No forwarding address, no forwarding phone! YES!!

Oh shoot...gotta change the ol' email again.... :roll:

Did I mention cell phone reception is not available where we are moving to? Hehehe...It's gonna be soooooo quiet!

Good Morning All! I feel 100% better this morning! I think it was just a quick case of who knows what! Left work about 2 yesterday, went home and slept for a couple of hours, went to a church council meeting last night and came home and went back to bed, lol. Slept like a rock all night (with the help of a sleep aid) and woke up this morning feeling wonderful!

Thank you all for the prayers and good wishes (thats what made me feel better I am sure!!).

God Bless,

MO

Guest Phyllis

I am glad you are better too! I have been fighting allergies and sinus stuff too. Everyone has a cold right now. I am starting to blame everything on the carbo/taxol regimen. My daughter is 18 and about to graduate highschool. Talk about an overachiever. She is always biting off more than she and I can chew. Have to keep the brain sharp always. I am looking into the Soc. Sec. Disability now. I am getting tired of trying to work doctors and treatments around work. If I can financially make it make sense. Take care.

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Good for you that you got some sleep. I worry about your always working and overextending yourself. You take care of yourself for you handsome grandson.