Duke of Earl - Chapter 63 - I need your prayers - UPDATE

ginnyde

Dear Friends,

This is not a good time. Where do I start.

Earl is not doing well, has always been weak, but WOW as of last Tuesday he can barely walk. I thought at first it might be dehydration since he had major 'D' on Tues from the Iressa. I started nagging him to drink, drink, drink.

I even bought PediaLight?? I know its for kids and I could have gotten Gatorade.

He is in no pain, thank God, but is unbelievably weak, weak, weak. Am going to call the dr. at 8:00 and insist he see him.

Next, my sister has been moved to ICU. As you know she is being treated for throat cancer. She was in the hospital because her feeding tube wasn't healing, the incision was getting bigger and the consequences were not pretty. Wed. night she started retaining water, not going to the bathroom and just bad news. They are testing for infection but no news yet. Don't know yet how her night went.

And lastly, my dear friend with ALS and lung cancer is not doing well.

I am an emotional basketcase. Don't know where to turn, feel like I am running in circles.

Just needed to unload. Please send some prayers to my family. Thank you.

The dr. just called. Earl has multiple mm size tumors in his brain. The dr. said he is going to put him on a drug called Temodar??? Anyone know anything about this. We meet with the dr at 1:00 pm today. Will let you know.

My sister, while still critical, is a little better today.

Please pray for my Earl.

Ginny

Oh my, Ginny. I feel so bad for you. That's just too much at one time for one person to handle. Do you have other family nearby to help you? Or friends? A pastor? Somebody to hold your hand and hug you? It's just too much. I know you are a strong person, I can tell from all your posts - I'm a strong person, too, but all that would be overwhelming to anyone. Please, please take care of yourself. Let us know what the doctor says as soon as you can.

GOD LOVE YOU!!!!

Peggy

Oh Ginny sorry to hear about the Duke. I am hoping it's just a virus or something. Jillian's first day care provider swore by Pedialite for adults. She would drink it whenever she had the flu or was ill and I have to say she got rid of it quickly.

Will be thinking of you and the Duke today, wishing you all the best.

(((((((((GINNY)))))))) :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ginny, I am SOOOOO SORRY to hear that things aren't looking well for our Duke, and your sister and your dear friend! I will just pray harder for you my friend, and hope things will turn around for the best!

Love, Hugs, and Support to You!

Connie

Ginny,

I'm going to loan you some strength to hold it all together until the you get the chance to let it all out. I know that you can't leave the Duke alone right now to take a shower or a bath and just cry your heart out, so I'm wishing you strength to hang on until you can...

I hope Earl just has a bug that'll be gone by the time you get to the doctor and you'll look like a fool (not in any way am I saying not to go, believe me).

Your sister - I hope she had a good night and whatever's going on with her turns around like yesterday...

Your friend - I hope for whatever is best.

Tie a knot in that rope and hang on, Ginny! We're here for you in the virtual world, wish some of us could be there physically! Put your mind somewhere else when you start into worry mode, go on a mental vacation with Earl-someplace you used to go years ago, happy memories relived..

Love,

Becky

Ginny,

Sooo sorry for you. Things will turn up, they have to. Ive been going through a bad patch also...(2 family deaths in 1 week, and some not so great news on my Dad), so Im in a boat with you. You pray for me, and I will for you.

Hoping for the best

Jamie

Ginny,

I am so sorry to hear that The Duke, your sister and friend are not doing well. I have said special prayers for each of them and I will until you post that they are doing better. If you need to talk, you have my number. I am here for you. Thinking of you and always in my prayers...

God bless, affection and hugs,

Karen

(((((Ginny))))),

I am so sorry things are down for you right now! Be sure they check Duke's blood counts! It could be he is running a quart low and just needs a refill or maybe he picked up one of the bugs running around right now. I felt like cra* on Tuesday but I am feeling like dancing today! The Duke, your sister, your friend and YOU are all in my prayers sweetie. Hang in there and there are lots of ears and shoulders here when you need them!

God Bless,

MO

Wow Ginny, I am soooooo sorry. When it rains, it pours . I hope after this storm a rainbow will shine. I will be sending tons of prayers for everyone, including you to be strong. Do you have some xanax to take? I only ask b/c it calms me down adn I am sure your blood pressure must be through the roof and I want you to feel "ok". I can only imagine how your own body is reacting right now. Hugs and prayers are comingyour way!!!

Oh Ginny, I feel so badly you are going through all of this. I imagine you must be emotionally drained. I will pray that things take a turn in the right direction. Please keep us posted and until we hear from you again, God Bless and know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Sharon