Duke of Earl - Chapter 64 - Update After Doctors

ginnyde

Dear Ginny,

My prayers are with you all. You are a very special lady and so much support for so many!! Give the Duke a big Hug for me and while you are at it ... Here's one for you {{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}

God Bless you all,

Jane

As always, this group is truly AMAZING.

My family and friends are sick of hearing about LCSC. I keep saying visit the site, you too will fall in love.

I asked our onc. if I could bring the handouts about LCSC. He said, absolutely, he had checked out the site - I think we got his approval.

Also, you think after all this time, I would have a brain about meds. The major side effect of Temodar is nausea and vomiting. Earl takes it before bed, in order to reduce that side effect. Of course, the first night he is up at 4:00 throwing up. He tends to be the poster child for side effects. Got smart 2nd night, give him compazine with the Temodar, ah a full nights sleep.

My sister is holding her own - she is one tough cookie. They are going to restart the radiation today, even though she is still in ICU.

Thank you always.

Love and blessings,

Ginny

Need to wear my thinking hat more often.

Ginny - so sorry everything is so stressful for you right now. I really adore you and The Duke. And I hope your sister will be OK.

Don't think of yourself as selfish - you are there for everyone, all the time - including us on this board!

I feel selfish because I am enjoying how well Dave is doing - when others are struggling so much. That's selfish.

Anyway, we do adore and admire the both of you very much and are thinking of you.

God Bless,

Karen C.

Ginny, it does feel as good as it can to share with others what sadness is in your life and feel the support. I hope you receive strength in the caring comments you get here. I pray the new med helps the Duke and that your sister and friend receive the help they need.

Jane