Bumper Stickers

lynne

Well, finally got the bumper stickers going! I never could get anyone to totally donate getting them printed...so I am paying for them to be printed! Kinko's did donate the document creation fee which was nice. I have 1000 bumper stickers which simply say "CANCER SUCKS" on them printed. They will be ready in a week or less. All proceeds will go to the Relay for Life Walk on June 4-5 in our town of Wichita Falls. Anyone wanting a bumper sticker, please email me privately and I will send you my address. All I ask if for a donation to Relay for Life and a self-addressed stamped envelope to return it to you in so I don't have to pay for postage and keep up with addresses!

Thanks...pass this on to anyone dealing with this horrid disease.

Lynne

• 1 month later...

Lynne,

I am interested in printing up some bumper stickers myself -- something along the lines of "Lung Cancer Survivor on Board".

Can you let me know if Kinkos printed up the entire thing or if you had to get a template from somewhere....and an average price for them?

You can PM me if you want. Thanks in advance for the info and I hope you are doing well.

Heather