Vampira Rides Again

MO_Sugar

After spending a weekend not being able to do squat, I had them check my counts today and it looks like I am a couple of pints low again. HGB was down to 8.5 so we are going to do a transfusion at 7am tomorrow. I always get a kick out of the gals in Out Patient at the hospital when I go for my morning shots cause they always ask if I think I am going to need anything else. They know that I know when I need something and they are so good about helping me out. This morning they went ahead and drew the blood for a CBC and type and cross THEN called the Dr for the order after his office opened, lol. As long as I was there for my shot they didn't want me to have to come back later for the draw. It sure makes this whole process easier when you have great people to deal with!

God Bless,

MO

Shoog,

Have you had your attic checked for a colony of vampire bats??? Geesh! Always running a quart low, you must be BURNING that stuff like my first car went through oil!

WONDERFUL people you get to deal with during the icky stuff...always helps in the journey! Glad you're getting such "human" help!

Hope you're up to speed in a few days!

Becky

Guest Phyllis

I am sorry you are going through a rough time with this. A great medical team makes all of the difference in the world. I hope you feel better quick.

The silly thing is I feel GREAT! I just don't have the energy or stamina God gave a sea slug, lol. Makes it that much worse cause I WANT to do things I just can't right now. I am sure I will be feeling 1000% better by this time tomorrow and thanks for the good wiahes!

God Bless,

MO

Say mo is it possible your family blood line's trace back to transyvania????Or are you just comparing your energy needed to keep up with that handsome grandson....GOD will if we WILL...

larry h

Wife of 43 yr's dxed with sclc stage4 in april, now starting round 2 of chemo...been earing like a horse last 10 day's.. :roll:

The day from Hades................ I woke up this morning feeling like Snowflakes beer truck ran over me! I am still fighting some type of bug and it got the best of me last night. Didn't sleep more than an hour or two all night. Anyway, I got dressed (slowly) and made it over to the hospital for my refill. Nurses took one look at me and said I was just in time, lol. I was spiking a fever all day so they kept giving me stuff to try and deal with that in addition to my blood. I have more energy since the transfusion but I still feel crappy from whatever I am fighting. One nurse seems to think I have a sinus infection and another seems to think I have a kidney infection. Neither one showed up on the tests they ran today so who knows whats going on, lol.

I didn't go to work after I was done, I came home and tried to sleep but the phone would NOT STOP! People from work, people from church, my kids, all calling to see how I was doing, lol (I don't dare turn it off or they will COME over to check on me). To top it off my Son called to tell me my ex inlaws showed up out of the blue for a 4 day visit on their way from Nevada to Minnesota! I guess we are all going to go to dinner tomorrow night (if I am up to it).

Well, I am going to load myself up on meds and see if I can't get some sleep tonight.

Thank you all for the good wishes and prayers!

God Bless,

MO

Thank God for a great medical team but I feel sure it is your attitude that causes them to be so great for you. Do hope they can find out what bug you have and give it a swift kick. I would think ex-inlaws would be the last thing you need right now. Get some rest and use that for an excuse if you want one. God Bless

Mo,

Sending you big (((((())))))))- and hoping you'll hurry up and get rid of whatever bug has got ya. It's amazing how anemia saps your strength - I know I've been dealing with it but only had to have the one day of transfusions.

You're such a neat person - I'm sure the medical personnel look forward to seeing you - and I only mean that in a good way. I'm sure they'd rather you didn't have to be there at all - oh heck, you know what I mean.

Get lots of rest!!!! The heck with ex-in-laws.

Or better yet, throw it out and let it contend with the cicadas.....

Mo, I sure do hope you're feeling more alive today.

Those little bugs sure do make us suffer.

Maybe you'll be able to get a good night's sleep tonight.

I hope so.

Prayers, always.

XOXOX

MaryAnn

Guest Phyllis

I am sorry you feel so bad Mo. Stay in bed and get some rest. I know what you mean about family. If I don't answer the phone, they assume that is an excuse to come and see me. Maybe you can tell them you need a day of do not disturb and then tell me how it works.

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Mo take a warm fluffy bubble bath, putting on some music, and just relax.Crawl into a fluffy bathrobe and just get in bed, forget the world around you, think of going on a cruise where everyone will take care of you. Time for you to be take care of.