ONLY for those who need to lose weight.......

Andrea

Ready to reach for a donut at work? Or a mini twix? Envision this---my arm :) I guess I never saw burns up close before. You know how like if you sometimes forget and put plastic in the microwave, the plastic kind of bubbles up and gets all melty looking? That is my arm! If I had a digital camera, I'd save you lunch calories. Heehee.

Just had to share as a I nervously cover up. The burn reaches my hands too. I am meeting my parents at the oncologist in an hour and my dad can't know about this sun burn incident b/c I will get punished at age 31 :)

Ok, this is my nervious anxiety, off to oncologist. Not sure wh y I am nervous for today, this is just a follow up since radiation ended last week, no scan results or anything. I think they are first drawing the CEA today. :)

I call donuts "do nots". It reminds me not to reach. I was proud of myself the other day. Lucie and I went into a Subway Sandwich place and after I got our order, I went next door to the donut shop to get mkyself a cup of coffee. I even bought a glazed donut for Lucie. And I didn NOT buy one for myself. They still tempt me though after not eating them for the last six years. I wish I was as good with other things! LOL

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON,6years and no donuts.WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife yells at me for being a little overweight and then she comes home with a box of chocolate miniature donuts.I can still eat the whole box at 1 sitting.IT"S EASY.Don you have great willpower.

If you really want to pass up the donuts, try my job but it won't help you lose weight! I am a bakery manager and I fry donuts 2 days a week. Although I can't stand the sight of them anymore I am still overweight. I believe that the grease in the air from frying them soaks through the pores of my skin and helps me to stay this way. :shock: