Hall Pass Needed for Scotland

Don Wood

Lucie and I, plus our daughter, will be winging it to Scotland on Friday. We will be gone May 21-29, so don't worry about me not posting during that time. And you guys have already wished us well on our trip, so you don't have to do that again. Keep us in your prayers for a safe trip all around, and good weather! Lucie is so excited! (Me, too!) I will try to get a picture taken in a kilt if at all possible and have Rick help me post it here. Are you sure you are ready for this? Of course, you are! You've seen David C in drag! Will miss you all. Ta Ta for now. Don

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Scotland. The mystifying, gorgeous country, right next to my lovely Ireland! I want to go! Take me with you or I'll throw a tantrum :evil:

Serious now, do you have folks about there or any hints of where to stay that's in the country when visiting? I think I'd love Scottland. It's a bit more wild country than Ireland so I hear.

Cat

Don,

I for one, didnt know you were going anywhere, so I will be wishing you tons of fun on your trip. Cant wait to see that picture!!!! Have you been to Scotland before? Do you guys have family there? Ive never been out of the country, rarley leave the state for that matter, but in a beautiful city like Chicago, do you really have to?? :D

Have a fun safe trip, we'll all be here waiting for a pic!

Jamie

Ry forgot to mention that a hall pass for anywhere outside the USA requires that you pack us ALL in your suitcase and take us with you!!(Do you still want to go??) Will the picture in a kilt be a "traditional" Scottish photo or will you wear your kilt the American way?? :lol::lol: Have a WONDERFUL time. We will certainly miss you!!

Angie

Haver Fun Don and Lucie, My mother and one of my elder sister just got back from Scotland to visit my niece who is attending Aberdeen(sic?) University for a semester, the had a great time. My Mom really loves Scotland, England and Ireland, she is 79 and believe me no moss grows under her feet. Can't wait to see the Kilt photos Don. Praying for a safe trip for you both. David

Have a wonderful trip, Don and Lucie!! Scotland (playing St. Andrews, specifically) is on my hubby's and my "to do" list!! Maybe someday...eh?

Meanwhile, wishing you a safe and wonderful trip...and I gotta say too, I'm looking forward to that kilt picture! :wink:

Thanks, gals and guys! We are on a tour so all the accommodations are taken care of. We went to Ireland, Scotland and England for two weeks three years ago. We were only in Scotland 2 days (Edinburgh), so that is why we are going back to Scotland. It is 40-50 degrees there right now compared to 70-85 degrees in Houston. See you in a week. Don