Update on CathyR

cathyr

Hi all,

Thank you so much for the good wishes. Found out that my scan came back as stable. My doctor was very pleased and so am I. He has ordered 3 more cycles of Taxotere. As it turns out, I would have a tough time getting into the GAVX trial at UCLA due to the fact that I do not have any lymph nodes that they could easily get to to extract cancer cells.

I still think that the vaccine they are experimenting with (GAVX) is a great new tool to fight lung cancer in paticular. I just want to hang in there long enough for that to be available for us all.

Thanks again family,

CathyR

Hi Cathy,

I am so happy for you. This is awesome news and I hope you are able to get into the G-VAX trial. Stable is sucha great word and it couldn't have been said to a nicer person. Praying for continued stability and a cure. I'll PM you about the luncheon at Cedars with Margaret. It would be fun to get together again. I'll call you next week. Prayers every day...

Blessings and hugs,

Karen