THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

Guest daddysgirl

Guest daddysgirl

I havent been on the boards since mid March and my daddy passed 3/29. I just wanted to thank everyone for just being on this board and communicating the way that you do. Im 23 and never thought that I would lose a parent this young. Cancer is :evil:

I thank God that I had all of you to help me through the past year even if I wasnt very vocal, I was secretly searching the boards all the time!

Love and Prayers,

Ashley

Ashley, I'm glad you posted. I'm so sorry at the loss of your dad. It is hard, but it does get better. I lost my dad when I was 23, and I wasn't even in the country to attend his funeral (I was overseas in the Army). Then, the next year, when I was 24, my mom also died. Dad died of heart failure and Mom died of peritonitus after gall bladder surgery. Both were sudden, but just as painful for me. I believe the best tribute we can make to our parents is to keep their memories alive and to live a life they would want for us. We are their legacy. Blessings. Don