TESTS today

KatieB

Hello "family",

Dad is having his tests today. Need prayers that things are still going good for us, that this Topotecan is still working and that his lungs are again NED. Please keep us in your prayers and positive thoughts today.

This is the first time in 9 months that I have not been a the Dr. appt. with my dad. I feel just awful, but I will be sending him off with a list of questions and a tape recorder. Fingers, toes, even eyes are being crossed today.

Thanks so much you guys!

The results are in and the x-ray was GREAT! Actually the Dr. said it looked better than last time, which is odd because he said last time that it looked as though the left tumor was gone because it couldn't be seen on the x-ray.... WHo am I to argue with good news? Perhaps the area in the lung around that old tumor looks better ? Who knows- Plan stays the same and Dad does chemo one day every two weeks.

I know, I know a CT would be better, but that is coming next month as scheduled and I will take GREAT x-rays anyday!!! Thanks for the prayers all of you!

Katie,

I am so happy for you guys and the xray results. I like reading your posts and the photo of you and your dad is priceless!

((((((((((CHARGE)))))))))))) That is a saying left over from when I volunteered at the Olympics 2002. It means Horray! You Go Girl! and every other positive affirmation rolled up in one!

Shelly