Calling all Michiganders (and wannabes)! It's party time!

Ry

Stand back - it's on its way back to the top!

Sheesh, every year we're back "home" in Mich. except this year and NOW there's a party. Yep, Steve & I are both Michiganders - fell for each other our senior year at good ole Flat Rock H.S. (AKA "Level Pebble"). Still have family all over the place. My sister just walked in the Brighton Relay for Steve. Sounds like a great time and wish Steve was feeling better so we could make it. (Boys also are dying for some skiing on Lake St. Helen!) We better see lots of follow-ups after so we can live vicariously....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta keep this post on top, C'mon you all we want John and Rochelles neighbors mad enought to call the cops, sign up sign on I'm telling you Flintoids(Rochelle) know how to throw a party and if the cops don't come a few times can't really call it a party! Sorry Rochelle!

Hello Ry Partygoers,

I will be thinking of you tomorrow as you whoop it up in Michigan. We want to hear all the details (especially the sordid ones :-) I will toast all of you with a drink in one hand and the handle to a slot machine in the other. I'll be in Reno tomorrow celebrating my friends 30th birthday.

Kathi