Barb Tarbox Special

Fay

I happened to catch part of a documentary on a Canadian that had Lung Cancer, Barb Tarbox. She turned her disease and struggle into a crusade to target school aged children about smoking and lung cancer. Thought you might be interested in this web site.

http://bookscollective.com/barbs_site/miracle.html

She was a very inspirational lady.

Faylene

Fay,

This story was so inspring. I got a grant to educate kids on tobacco awareness. I will promote it to the schools in my county. I am hoping to follow Barbs foot steps in a small way locally. thanks for the article. How are my fellow horse enthusists doing? I hope your Dad and girls are riding a lot. I am planning on getting another horse, because my mare is getting too pregnant to ride. She will foal, then not want to trail ride without her baby for a while. My stallion's days are numbered. Our vet was in a car accident, but will be well enough to come out to geld him by the end of this month. This other man is coming to pick him up to train him following. I don't think I will get on him though. I am too much of a novice. Jack can have at him. Ha!

Cheryl