Just an update

TBone

Great that your pain has subsided TBone! :D David is also on Taxotere and has the same lack of appetite but I think it is caused mainly by the metalic taste he gets in his mouth after chemo. He too finds walking a good thing for fatigue and is doing more of it these days.

I hope the Taxotere works for you, we will be holding thumbs!

All the Best,

Paddy

I haven't been on the site for a while, so I'm trying to catch up and of course this string caught my attention (surely it doesn't surprise anyone that I scroll through looking for TBone's posts?! :lol: ) Anyway, y'all just have to know that he walked a BUNCH yesterday - maybe four miles or so, right TBone? Even stopped by Mama's house and made her day. And yes, ViVi was "busted" as she was sneaking around trying to keep an eye on him! I was wondering how the rest of his day went, then found out this a.m. that he actually COOKED AND ATE fried pork chops last night, along with all the trimmins'! Y'all just don't know how long it's been - and what a great sign this is! Hooray!! You walked up quite an appetite, didn't you, Bro?! Now get back out there!

And to those of you suggesting a treadmill, mall, gym, etc. If you only knew how funny that sounds to those of us who've grown up with TBone! :lol: Watch out for those snappin' turtles and rattlers, TBone - and gather some of those plums for me, will ya?!

Love,

TeeTaa

TeeTaa

I'm with TBone............no treadmill for me either!! If I'm going to walk, I walk out the front door and around the little dirt road that leads to my hubby's little cabin on the mountain. (He uses it for hunting) Nature makes me forget that I am actually walking. Come on over to Alabama, TBone, we'll watch for the rattlers together!! :lol:

TeeTaa, it was nice to see some of the TBone clan around here. I enjoy your posts.

Angie