New to this forum, introducing myself

mikejr

Hi - My Name is Mike Porzio, Jr. My father, Mike Porzio, Sr., is going through his second round of Chemo, this time with Radiation too.

He has "recurrent non small cell?, lung cancer with a peritrachial mass" 7 months after going through Chemo and being diagnosed as being free of cancer. It has returned and the Doctors say it is "agressive". He will have "second-line chemo" with radiation 5 times a week for 6 weeks.

I'm wondering if other people, survivors, have been through this and can offer some advice or words of support.

Thanks in advance, Mike

Welcome Mike,

I am sorry I can't help you much with your questions, however,I do hope the chemo works for your father this time. What a disappointment it must have been for you both. I am sure you will find someone on the board who has some input.

Yrs, Paddy

I'm sorry, Mike...can't answer those particular questions, but it sounds like the doctor still has more in his bag o' tricks!

Welcome to the family! Sorry you have to be here, but glad you found us.

Take care,

Becky

aka Snowflake

Mike,

Welcome to the club noone wants to belong to......

You won't find a kinder bunch of people in the world than the people here.

Sorry to hear your dad's cancer recurred. IT's good the doctor has hit it hard with chemo and radiation this time.

Keep us informed as to what's going on....

XOXOX

Prayers, always

MaryAnn