Shelliemacs

Hi Cathy

I just got an e-mail from Shelly. Her Dad is not doing well right now. He was realeased from the hospital. (heart attck) He was admitted again yesterday. He was having a LOT of pain and his white count is up pretty high. Hopefully, they will give him a good look, find out what is going on, and get him back on track. Shelly did say that she probably wouldn't be visiting the board too much right now, so if she doesn't respond that is why.

Angie

Angie thanks for letting us know about shelli and her dad.. I am hardly ever on these days, and one of the post I was looking for was about Shellie. I was wondering how things were going. Shellie if you read this my thoughts and prayers are with you!! You and your family have been through so much...Life can be so unfair! Hang in there!! I will pray for you Dad!!

Love and Prayers Christy

Thanks Angie, for updating us. I'm pretty new here....but not so new that I cannot add my prayers for Shelley and her dad. I've been thinking of her too, ever since she posted about this latest struggle of Dad's.

Shelley...holding a prayer for you and for Dad and hoping you'll soon have some positive news to share. Hope you are taking care of yourself too and getting some rest, if possible.