I got Good news Today

Guest DaveG

Guest DaveG

I saw Dr. Schiller this morning, before my chemo. She was not able to palpate any lymph nodes in my neck :!::!::!::!: This is good news, as those lymph nodes were very proiminent prior to the first cycle of chemo. IT MEANS THE CHEMO IS WORKING :!::!::!::!:

We continue on with the chemo through all six cycles. I get a CT Scan June 16, which will be the key element in how well the chemo is really working.

Dave G.-

It is so FANTASTIC to see you posting in Good News :D:D:D . You continue to be an inspiration to all of us. Your pain and honesty are sobering, and then your rallying spirit jumps out and leads the fight once more. Love, hugs, and prayers.

Great news dave,

:D:D I think about you every day bud. You must feel great inside. You are my insparation. We miss you and we are pulling for you. I guess all the bull you have to put up with from the chemo is become a little more worth it now huh? :?:

keep pluging my friend.

Dave,

This is TERRIFIC news! I'm tearing up as I write this, because you have been so much in my thoughts lately. I am just so happy that the chemo is working. And Boy is it ever. After my husband's first round of chemo, the doctor couldn't discern any decrease in size of his neck lymph node tumors, and so many people reassured us that the usually isn't any noticeable change after only one cycle of chemo. Your body though must have just sucked that stuff up and took it right to the needed spots. It is so wonderful, and I am praying that this continues to knock those cancer cells out :!::!:

Praying for you,

Carleen

OUTSTANDING News !!!! Dave !!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You certainly deserved some, Now go out and duff a few and laugh about it!! :lol::lol::lol: God is good !!

Hey, what's " Palpate " anyway???

God bless and be well -

Bobmc - NSCLC - stageIIB - left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"