Tornados all over the area, long night ahead

MO_Sugar

So far we have had several tornados and funnel clouds in my county and it looks like it is going to keep up for a few hours. Saw the start of a few funnel clouds out over the lake but so far nothing on shore (as yet). Right now it has stopped raining but we are still under warning till 3:30pm.

Prayers for the rest of the members who are in the storm area today, OK, AR, KS, MO, IL, IN, WI, MN.

Stay safe and report in when you can!

God Bless,

MO

This first and second round have finally passed through Indy, so we're now bracing for the last round that is supposed to come in about 7:00 or 8:00 tonight. I've had my computer shut down for the past several hours until it all passed, and I'm going to hop in my car and drive to Crawfordsville to check on my dad and then 'git my butt back home' before the evening storms hit. I think they have restarted the race, too. Anyone out there in Louisville? I heard you guys got it TERRIBLE and there was extensive damage in downtown Louisville. I hope all of you in that area are safe.

Peggy

OK Mo!! Stop sending those storms my way!! I am east of you on the IL IN border and we have had our fill of this this weekend. It is soooo dark outside now, tornado to the north and west of us. My little pug is under my feet. She is not TOO brave :lol:

Love (stay dry)

Cindy

Hi Mo,

Don't forget Texas! We are in the storm watch too. You guys have been getting hit hard the last two weeks. I love the firework show God puts on, especially the beautiful rainbows over the house at the end. I always find that that they give me hope and show me how awsome our God really is. Tornados are a differnt story though. Take shelter and be safe.

Cheryl

A little rain, a little thunder, a bunch of wind and we made it through with just a few small branches down. I know up near the KC area the got hit pretty hard so my prayers are with anyone who had a hard time with the weather this week end.

God Bless,

MO

Well we have quite a clean up today but we made it thru. About 8 PM last nite we had what they call straight line winds hit and boy did we have things flying around outside. We have 1 tree limb down in the drive, no cars hit. It is as big as some trees tho. My backyard is covered in 3-6 foot smaller branches. My girls are going to be busy picking up today!

Our power went out when that hit and came back on this am about 7. It is weird when there is no power, we see how reliant on it we really are. Thank you Jesus for the safety of my family, and friends. Some east of us were not so fortunate.

Glad to be back on line.

Cindy

We made it through to. :wink: I live not to far from Xenia, Oh which

has been hit twice with f5 tornados. Think we are alittle safer because

we live in the valley. It was a long night with alot of warnings and I am

a big chicken :roll: and my husband and kids think I am nuttso for

being so afraid of storms. Haylee

There were warnings all around us last night but our county made it with only a few branches down. We are very greatful. I hate bad weather and was up until after 5am so that I could wake my husband up and take he and the little dog to the basement if anything happened. I guess I will always feel responsible for my entire family when weather hits. My children have grown to count on me for the phone call in the middle of the night to warn them if anything is going on. I slept well when I did go to bed and had a good day today. My thoughts are with the ones who were not so lucky.

Nina

Guest Phyllis

It has been raining here every single day. I can barely get my poor dog out for a walk. I thought she was going to try to crawl in the refrigerator when I opened the door. The weather has been cold one minute and hot the next. What is up with all of this?