2 months like it was the day before yesterday

Dollfan19

I guess you could say that my subject line says it all....

Every day is just another day. There is not much in my life that makes a difference anymore. My daughter goes off to college mid June and then it's just me. When am I supposed to clean out his draws and his side of the closet? When do I put his glasses away? When do I stop pretending he is away on vacation? When? When? When? When does the anger stop and I begin to heal? When is it easier than yesterday? I don't think I have ever missed someone this much before. My parents death didn't feel this way, I don't think anything can feel this way. How many times in your life do you find your soulmate?

I go to group, I talk to other women that are widows (I hate that word), I get up every day and do what I'm supposed to do but none of this makes it okay.

Enough rambling....at 3:12 a.m. on the 2nd of June two months will have passed. It is a full moon and a clear night, I guess that says it all. I'm okay....tomorrow is another day to practice smiling.

Thanks all for listening as usual.

Be well!

I don't think there are any supposed to's. Put away his clothes when you are up for it, and not until then.

Have I mentioned to you before a book called Seven Choices by Elizabeth Neeld? A friend of mine suggested it, and it was helpful for me in putting into words some of the emotions I am dealing with.

Hugs.

Curtis