This HAS to be a joke!

This has got to be a JOKE!! I just noticed that David A. is the new moderator of the Just For Laughs forum. Girls.......we will NEVER get ahead. David A. now has the power to just "zap" our men jokes right out into cyber space!! :lol: What was Katie B. thinking??? Isn't she on our side?? I bet Rick made THIS decision!! :lol: Just joking David A. I'm sure that you will continue to play fair. If not, well........don't make me send the "Snow" to get you!! :lol:

Angie

P.S. David A. I'm sure that you will do a great job. You seem alright for a man. (Take that as a compliment! :lol: )

I promise to be lenient and unless someone complains or it is in real bad taste most jokes are safe. I love a good joke and don't mind r rated ones . Post away I want the biggest forum here I know how important it is to laugh. GO PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
I promise to be lenient and unless someone complains or it is in real bad taste most jokes are safe. I love a good joke and don't mind r rated ones . Post away I want the biggest forum here I know how important it is to laugh. GO PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really how David felt.