Still Alive and gettin better !!!!

bobmc

Guest Phyllis

It is good to hear from you. When I was in the hospital hooked up to a respirator and had a feeding tube it was depressing. You just have to look at it like 3 months out of your life or something. I came out alive and on the road to recovery and so will you. This too shall pass. Hate the feeding tube.

Bob, I'm so happy to see you posting! NOt only am I glad you are feeling better, but some of these women folk( I won't mention any names, but their initials are, Snowflake, Angie, Elaine, Rochelle, Debi, Ginny, and anyone else I won't mention) has been getting out of hand, telling BAD men jokes so we men need all the help we can get! So welcome back and get a big club handy!, your friend David

Hey Mr. Bob,

You have been so missed. Glad to hear you are feeling better and almost ready for that big steak. Please don't get sick again, been praying real hard for a quick recovery and total healing. Hang in there and keep us posted on how you are doing, or at least have your wife post for you. Many prayers said and they continue...

Blessings and prayers,

Karen

Gee, what can I say that hasn't already been said! I guess you were REALLY missed! Oh, here's something that wasn't said - I will be going to Costa Rica in August. My ex-husband (my twin's Dad) is Costa Rican and I am bringing my children to see their Costa Rican family, who they haven't seen in 14 years (since they were a couple of months old). Anyway, welcome back to the forum. I love your attitude and I love reading your posts.

Love,

Alisa

Oh My Dear Bob,

This is really freaky. I haven't been on the board for a few days but just a little bit ago I said to myself, and this is reallllly true, "I need to see if Bobmc is on for I miss his posts so much" and there you were. I am two days late but hey, THIS IS TERRIFIC, YOU HAVE MADE NOT JUST MY DAY BUT MY WEEK, MONTH, AND YEAR."

You can now only get better for we all Love you very much and missed you something terrible. Next go for chat.....Much love,

YEAH Bob!!

GREAT to see you posting again.... I don't know how I missed this post before??!! Make you a deal.... You get yourself back on some good solid food and I will ship you an Omaha Steak.... You let me know when!!! You have not left our thoughts or prayers for one second!! Love, Sharon

Guest Phyllis

I sm sorry I haven't posted before this but I have been gone with a really slow computer. If you have to be on a feeding tube you might as well be in the hospital for now til you get the dang thing out. At least there is an end in sight. Get better soon.