Problems With Mom's Eyes

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Laurie, There have been mild cases such as that which resolved on their own.

I will send up a bouquet of prayers.

Cat

Thankyou to all who offered thier prayers and support! It is greatly appreciated. There is talk of Mom having coughed so much she ruptured a blood vessel?? Her eyes haven't been that good at all.

My Queen of Drama tittle seems to just keepon keeping on'... My Mom has has to fly out here twice since January!! I feel so bad. I am in the middle of a huge lawsuit with MY doctor. I have a learning dissability that required medical attention different situation and my Best friend Jenny has breast cancer with mets to the spine and she has soooo much pain she is crawling on her hands and knees unable to stand up due to a big tumor on her 11-12 vertebrae. Jenny is a ballerina with the California Ballet and is only 36...:0(.....

I hope and pray that Jennys pain will stop and she will dance again.I'm so sorry not to be here more but I spend alot of time with Jenny helping out. I also have another friend and her 18 month old son living with me while she is going through divorce. And I barely have time to relax.

Thankyou for everything,

I am praying for you and your families. I will let you know as soon a we find out something.

Laurie

Hi Everyone,

Today we are finding out how Jenny ( my ballerina friend) is doing... She just performed Swan Lake in January and now she is crawling across the floor in pain, unable to stand up... so far it doesn't look good. Jenny has cancer in her spine, collar bone, hip and liver... :evil: She already had surgery on both breasts.... She is seriously angry and sad... and I have no idea what to say to her. I am trying to encourage her... but I'm at a loss for what to say except Cancer sucks of course.

Please pray for Jenny,

No word on Mom as of yet.

Laurie

Dear Laurie,

My heart is aching for you. What a terrible time you are going through having to watch your Mom and friend go through this awful time.

I often have clots in my eyes and they usually go away after a while and are not anything too serious. Lets hope this is the case with your Mom's eye problem . Is your Mom taking aspirin, sometimes too much aspiring will cause bleeding in the eyes? My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones'

Paddy