Thank you

Guest sueb

Guest sueb

Thank you all for your replies and the good thoughts sent our way. The doctor believes, just like you said Andrea, that it is a pneumonia that is unresolved. He is starting antibiotics for 14 days and then a repeat chest x-ray to hopefully see a change! I am so relieved, this scare brought so much of my mother's illness back to the front of my mind and I feel as if I have been reliving her diagnosis. The doctor we were able to get my brother in with was one we only saw during my mother's last days, but he was wonderful. The type of doctor that would answer every question and then ask if you could think of anything else! He went over my brother's scans with him for over an hour - and that was after being worked in at the last minute! :D

These past two days I have been catching up on this board and I am overwhelmed by the support being given to others. If you all don't mind I would like to continue to read and contribute if I can. We learned so much during my mom's illness and I would like to share that if I can with someone just starting down this road.

Sue