how are you buddies???

berisa

Sorry for not being on-line recently. I am busy with looking for a new job and interviews etc. You know, my sister & brother and myself are jobless that we are now looking for a new job as soon as we can. But on the contrary, since my dad was buried, I didn't really take a good rest (emotionally) and I just think I need to rest for ONE MONTH to reorganize myself and strength etc. But I have to chose MONEY or REST now..and obviously I am keeping on sending CV. :?

Anyway, I went to Japan with my mom & sister for vacation for few days, but this vacation was not really relaxing as we joined a tour that everyday woke up very early and I didn't have good and quality sleep since my dad was gone. :(

How are you all????? I will try to update myself by reading messages asap. My best wishes are with all of you, my friends. :D:D

Dear Berisa,

I have been thinking about you lately and wondering how you were doing..You're right it doesnt sound like you are getting much rest, I would hate to go on a vacation and have to keep a schedule especially gettting up early..On the other hand hope everything is going as well as can be expected..Good luck with your job search.

Hi Berisa,

You have been missed. I know those vacations, the old up and at em, we have to see yet another statue or cathedral or shrine. But I think a certain amount of busy helps us through the first stages of grieving.

Stay with us sweetie, you are a member of our family.

Hi Berisa - I was so happy to see you post. You sound like you are doing well - I too have been job hunting and it is NO FUN!!! Good luck and I hope you find the PERFECT job for you. Please touch base and keep us posted - you are still a very important member of this "family". Love, Sharon

Berisa - so good to hear from you! You are the sweetest, kindest, most caring person, and I hope you stay with us because we all love you so much! Of course I have a special attachment to you because Faith is Chinese . . . . ! I can't remember what you do, but for some reason I think it's accounting? I think you should become a tour guide! Then maybe you can take groups of people from Hong Kong to the U.S. on tours and meet all of us in person! Or help people adopting. OK, my ideas, I'm crazy.

Good to hear from you. I hope your mother is doing OK. It is hard to lose a spouse at such a particularly young age.

God Bless you and your family,

Karen C.

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

It's good to hear from you Berisa. I have been wondering how you're doing. Hope you find a great job - one that you like and that suits you. I know you would make a wonderful employee. Take care.

Cat