My Father has gone home

Guest Lainy

Guest Lainy

Hello everyone,

I would just like to say thank you to all of the excellent replies to my posts. I would not have been able to help my father as much as I did without the help of this community. He has gone to heaven now, he left at 1:45 Wednesday May 28th. He left saying only my name and then he was gone. This is a really terrible time for me know but someday I know I will take comfort in the fact that he died so quickly, without pain. He was doing quite well on his alternative therapies but that did not keep him safe from what took him so suddenly. I love my Dad, he was my very best friend.

Thanks everyone, take care and fight hard but most of all make every moment count. Make sure you tell your loved ones everything you need to say.

Lee-Anne / Lainy

Dear Lainy,

Oh Lainy, I am so very sorry to see you lost your very best friend, your wonderful dad. I know your pain is very deep right now. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers as you pass through this painful loss.

Warm and Very Gentle Hugs,

Dear Lainy,

I'm sending tearful condolences on the loss of your beloved dad. I'm glad he went quickly and apparently did not suffer too much and that you could be right there with him until the end. He wasn't alone, and you will never be either, as his loving spirit abides in you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lee-Anne/Lainy/Leeanne

Hello everyone,

I have been very bad at signing in as I can't remember my password. I will get a new one so I am only one person from now on.

Thank you. All of you. You are right, I was very lucky to have the father I had, I only wish I had been able to know him longer.

I feel badly that I posted notice of my fathers death in the late stage posting area. It is not the right message to come across when fighting so hard to beat this disease. I will post from now on in the grieving / memorial areas.

God Bless all of you in your fight. And continue to do that. FIGHT. My dad did not take chemotherapy and died very suddenly from a blood clot. He was actually feeling pretty good compared to when he was first diagnosed...God just needed him...really fast.

Thank you again for your support in our fight and in my grief.

Lee-Anne