11 People On A Rope

Eleven people were hanging on a rope under a helicopter, ten men and one woman.

The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave, because otherwise they were all going to fall.

They weren't able to name that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech.

She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids, or for men in general, and was used to always making sacrifices with little in return.

As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping their hands.......

I doubt that David is going to appoint me his co-judge :shock::cry: , so I will continue on is my unofficial advisory position. I urge you to give the women a point for this one.

Anytime you need my advice, just let me know. You too, Frank.

:wink:

elaine

Angie,

Whew was worried about Frank there for a day. Sheesh, now I am worried about me--lol. Had I read closer, I would have understood Frank. It's crystal clear to me what he meant, now. I am afraid we will only get nine points for this one due to my blonde moment.

elaine