they are telling me I am dying?

Guest Phyllis

Phyliss, you are such a remarkable woman. I can truly say that I have been inspired by your courage and determination to your recovery, and to your daughter. I have met you and you are NOT ugly, you are a beautiful strong woman, one who I am honored to call my friend. Keep pushing for the treatment you need and deserve. Lean on others here on this board when you need support, we will all be there for you anytime.

Anytime one of us has a even a small victory is it a victory for all of us.

Guest Phyllis

Hey Cynthia. I am feeling better now and looking at options. I am considering also going to the Univ. Of Indy but I know they will defer to my doc in Chicago. I should have done the conventional therapy to begin with but I didn't know any better. Everything is ok. Sorry I didn't see you when I was down there. Love Phyllis

Phyliss,

I am glad to see you're getting the fighting spirit back. It's pretty clear from your history that you ARE a fighter, and that's brought you a long way already! You will keep going, like the Energizer Bunny, until you find the next right thing.

Everyone here supports you and thinks you are beautiful, and don't ever forget it! 8)

Congratulations to your daughter (and YOU for all the work it took to get her here) on getting into USC. Not an easy feat! Keep in mind there are many of us here in So. Calif. who would be happy to meet you when you come to visit her!

I'm really glad you're feeling better. I also wanted to thank you for posting your honest feelings before. It seems like it can only help everyone to see that others have those times of hopelessness -- and that we can bounce back from them. You are one very, very strong woman!

My thoughts & prayers are with you,

BeckyCW

Phyllis,

You are one heck of a fighter and it is okay to feel so angry right now when the doctors have lead you down a wrong path and then abandoned you. We don't exactly feel we have time to waste! But I agree with the others in that you have come very far and still have many options. Add me to your list of cheerleaders and try to find the strength to keep going ONE DAY AT A TIME until things start looking up.

Phyllis,

There's not much I can add to what others have said, but, relative newcomer though I am, I have been so impressed by the battle you have waged so far. I want to add my voice to the others and urge you to keep on fighting the good fight. I'm glad to hear that there are options out there for you, so prepare for the worst, as you obviously have done, then go out and fight like he** to make sure it doesn't happen. After all, you'll want to make that trip out to L.A. four years from now when your daughter graduates!

As usual, Beckie has said it best....

Ellen