I'm Back (Kinda)

Nancy B

Hi Everybody,

Thanks so much for all your prayers and good wishes. I really needed them. I got home Monday evening - things haven't been too good. Seems the plumbing is clogged up. Nothing out and anything that goes in comes back at me. I can't even keep the pain pills down. It has been almost 6 days since I have eaten anything - jello doesn't even work.

My biopsy report says "the findings are those of a neuroendocrine carcinoma, somewhere in the spectrum between small cell undifferentiated carcinoma and a large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma". I will have a brain MRI next week and then on to chemo I guess. Just haven't had time to really digest all of this yet (even if I could :lol:

Please keep the prayers coming and I am hoping to be able to get back on here and catch up with everybody. I missed you guys.

Love and a great big hug,

Nancy

Good to see you back, here's hoping it all comes out good in the end :oops: ...

Six days is a long time to "not give a sh*t" - if it were just mental, you could corner the market! :wink:

Take care and hang in there!

Becky

Good to "hear your voice", Nancy!!

I wish you were doing better in the "what goes in" department...as that would surely also take care of the "must come out" part, too! Hope you can find something that will stay down. Have you tried shakes or pudding?

You've sure got the prayers continuing....and I hope you keep gaining on it all...and start feeling better real soon. Keep us posted as you're able.

Nancy,

Hope all will come out good, soon, I mean the final report

and the test coming.

Also the rest you want to get out. Did you try *Enemol*

it is a sodium phosphates enema, very good for what

won't get out.

Good wishes and vibes, the prayers will continue.

J.C.

Nancy B.,

It's good to 'hear' you back here. Sure do hope you start feeling better--that's miserable what you're describing. I am glad the surgery is over and you're looking at that in the rear view mirror. That's the only view there is that's acceptable when surgery is concerned, don't you think?

Keep us posted--everybody here has sure been rooting for you and your friend Fay A has been keeping us informed, for which we are very grateful.

Keep up the good work!

Good to hear from you. I had that problem after my mastectomy. No one told me the percocet does that to you until . . .

This next part is icky:

That was the worst experience of the week. It took three laxatives and it was like delivering a ten pound baby . . . :lol:

So glad to see your post again. I am glad the surgery is behind you and hope that further treatment will not be so traumatic. The anesthesia did that to me. I didn't eat a bite for 6 days...and with nothing going in ...nothing came out. I made it and am hoping that you get all of this behind you soon. If you still have the problem after you begin to eat better you might try Tbone's suggestion to someone else...take a senna S with each pain pill....it didn't take nearly that many senna for me, but they did the trick. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Nina

Nancy,

I am so glad to see you back posting. You were missed.

It seems that the treatments for this disease either really bind or really unbind. Either way, it is like your whole life is centered somewhere south of your waist.

Hope it all works itself out and you are back to feeling well.

Nancy-

Hoping that "HOME" puts the plumbing to rights. I didn't do well in that respect at the hospital, either, but got it straightened out at home. Much love and concern being generated your direction. Keep us posted as you feel able.