Mommy is gone...

Dear Renee,

I am so sorry about your losing your mommy. You are a great daughter and have been so supportive. I have been thinking about you and wondering what was happening. Deb posted for you the other day and I also added my concern for you. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. (((((((((((((RENEE))))))))))))

Thinking of you, Shelly

Renee,

I am so sorry for your loss. Even the thought of losing my mom terrifies me. I can only imagine what you are going through. I am so glad she went peacefully and I hope that you can find some peace in knowing that you were there for her and how much your love must have meant to her.

Jenny

Renee,

I am so sorry for your loss. :cry: I wish there was something that I could say to ease your pain. Please keep in touch with us and let us know how you are... we are here for you and care about you very much.

((((((((((((((Renee)))))))))))))

Love,

Laurie

Thank you all so much. I know that it is hard to say anything at a time like this. I have said the same thing to so many people on this board. This disease sucks :evil:

I don't think I even told you all that I had brought mom home on Tuesday. I talked to the Dr. at the nursing home that morning and he said that she was declining fast. I told him right then that I wanted her home. I got her home that evening. Hospice asked to bring in the nurses but I wanted a couple of days to myself, so they came in on Thursday and she left on Friday.

I am making the arrangements today and the burial will be on Tuesday, my 31 st birthday. I wanted to bury her Monday but the family from Florida is on there way and that wouldn't realy give them time. So, I am letting her go on the day she brought me in. Life sucks sometimes.

Again, thanks for your condolences. (sp?)

Renee

Guest DaveG

Renee:

So sorry to hear about you mother. My sympathies are with you.

We always hope and pray that our posts will always be the good news ones, but with Lung Cancer, we know that is not always the case.

Your mother fought the good fight, always remember that.

Guest bessb

Renee

My sincere sympathies on the death of your mom. You are such a good daughter and took such good care of her. You should have no regrets, you did everything you could for her. God be with you and her, she is in a better place

Bess B

Sorry to hear of your loss. You did what you can do so please don't be down on yourself. Your mom did all she could do as well. I am 30, almost your age and its hardto lose our parents when we are still so young. However, keep her in your lasting memories and in your heart. I feel she is still inside you no matter what!

Renee, the words just aren't coming to me. I am so sorry for your loss of your dear mother. You have everything to be proud of in your caring for her. No regrets. I have no doubt that through the whole ordeal, your mom knew how much you loved her. And she has everything to be proud of in having raised such a caring daughter. I hope that your memories are of comfort to you. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you will continue to check in here, and keep us posted on how you're doing. Take care of you, Deb

Dear Renee,

I am very sorry to hear your wonderful mom has lost her very hard battle to this disgusting disease. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. May the days and months ahead pass softly for you and may you forever have much love and wonderful memories of your dear and wonderful mom in your heart.

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

• 4 weeks later...