APB for Don Wood

stand4hope

Hi, guys and gals! Sorry I have been absent since June 6, but I have had trouble since then connecting to the website. Rick has tried to help me, but he and I can't seem to get SBC off the dime. I am still working at it.

I am presently on a friend's computer and overwhelmed at the volume of posts since June 6th. I will be posting infrequently and in a limited mode until I can get things straightened out on my computer.

Thanks for missing me. I appreciate that. Lucie is doing fine. The med onc decided to get the rad onc to do more radiation treatments in the area of her right ribs. She started that today. It should keep the beast at bay and give her relief as well. The onc also informed us there may be some activity in the lymph nodes medial to the lungs -- first we knew of that. He is having her get a PET scan next week to see if there is any increase in activity. Please add your prayers for no increase in activity.

I will be posting more frequently than every week and a half, but I won't know when. It is good to be back. Don