Navigating this website

stand4hope

A couple of weeks after I joined this board someone posted a couple of tips that really helped me navigate the website. I think it was one of the David's, but I can't remember for sure. I searched for his post and can't find it, so I wanted to share this in case others didn't know about this.

In the upper right hand corner of the view that I use (it may be in another location on your screen) there are three links that say "View posts since last visit", "View your posts", and View unanswered posts". When you log onto the website, if you click the link that says View posts since last visit, you will see all the posts that have been made since the last time you logged on.

Also, if you are monitoring the board, a particular thread, or the latest posts, go to the top of your screen and click View + Refresh and the page will refresh with any new posts.

When I am ready to log off, I always refresh the screen, check it and then immediately log off. That way, when I log back in and click View posts since last visit, I know I didn't miss very many new posts, if any.

I was on the site for at least two weeks and hadn't noticed the links listed above. It makes it a lot easier than checking each individual forum and really saved me some time, so I hope this helps someone else as well.

Peggy

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Thanks Peggy. I'm embarrassed to say that I never noticed! :oops:

Of course I am using an off the wall browser. Yep, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :roll::wink:

Cat