Transfer Factor-any one heard of this....

Larry

A friend of mine e mailed me from Pennsylvania telling me that they were selling a product called Transfer Factor that is a super immune booster.

So i'm wondering if any one has tried it or know anything about it other than what there site show's.If your curious like me you can just enter transfer factor in your search engine or i you can go to www.my4life.com/tj ......I do understand it's a deal like amway,but you can still buy it at a discount price by joining with no cost but your not suppose to offer it retail.......NOW AFTER 3 DAY'S WILL THIS ENTRY BE ACCEPTED OR WILL I ONCE AGAIN BE LOGGED OUT....heeeEEEEEEELPPP

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Hey, that's a coincidence - the guy who did the research study attesting to Transfer Factor is/was also involved with Mannatech.

----------

Okay, I did a google search using

Darryl See fraud

Darryl See is the doctor involved with Transfer Factor and formerly with Mannatech. Larry, you might want to check it out (the google search)

Cat

Tnx Cat for the info...My friend say's it was discovered in 1949 and has been featured on 60minutes and other show's.....he also sent me info from medline that seem's to support there claim's,but there all Doctor's or clinic's from italy and mexico...Well here goes....i'm hoping i do not get logged off again.....

Hi Larry

A few months after my mum's diagnosis, I came across Transfer Factor on the internet. It made some sense, and Mum has been using it for about 6 months.

I was a bit dismayed to read Bean-si's post about the link with Mannatech :shock: , however, I would not necessarily dismiss it out of hand, without doing some more research. I remember noting at the time I first found it that there was some sort of distribution scheme going on, which I was not comfortable with, but the science behind the product seemed reasonable.

I do know that many of the elite sportsmen in Australia (including, I believe, our Olympic team) are taking colostrum - I don't know if it is Transfer Factor specifically - to enhance their immune systems.

I will be looking into this further myself.

Good luck, and keep us posted on what you decide.

Karen

Thank's Karel for your input on transfer Factor.You did not say whether it had helped your MUM or what way it has helped.

My friend and i had a little exchange over the product and he said he came down with the Flu and in (5 Hr's) it was gone after taking the stuff.The Clinic report on medline from a clinic in Italy said out of 58 prostrate cancer victim's that had virtually no chance to survive there cancer that were given Transfer Factor two went into total remission and the group as a whole lived 126 week's longer on average verses those with the same sympton's who did not recieve it.

My problem with all this is if it is so great why has what seem's to be no one talking about it except there company and distibitor's.I would think if it has been around for over 50 year's that it would be a well reputated immune booster by now and with all the interest now in the immune system one would think it would be a number one mentioned product.

Larry

Thank's Karen for your input on transfer Factor.You did not say whether it had helped your MUM or what way it has helped.

My friend and i had a little exchange over the product and he said he came down with the Flu and in (5 Hr's) it was gone after taking the stuff.The Clinic report on medline from a clinic in Italy said out of 58 prostrate cancer victim's that had virtually no chance to survive there cancer that were given Transfer Factor two went into total remission and the group as a whole lived 126 week's longer on average verses those with the same sympton's who did not recieve it.

My problem with all this is if it is so great why has what seem's to be no one talking about it except there company and distibitor's.I would think if it has been around for over 50 year's that it would be a well reputated immune booster by now and with all the interest now in the immune system one would think it would be a number one mentioned product.

Larry

Hi Larry

Mymum is pretty much symptom-free almost a year after receiving a stage IV diagnosis. She has completed 6 months of chemo, and is doing a ton of other stuff as well to boost her immune system and fight this cancer any way she can. So, we don't know if the Transfer Factor has made a difference or not, but its not doing any harm!

And, I think there is ALOT of info out there about TF if you do a web search - its not just used as a supplement for cancer patients. I have not had time to do much follow-up since my last post, but I did see on Medline that there were some studies that yielded positive results.

I guess its just one of those things that each of us has to make up our own mind about!

All the best.

Karen

Bean-si,

What a relief to see an intelligible post from you; the few recent ones seemed to be in code. Hope you are well.

My wife is using Transfer Factor as well as several antioxidants. We are starting her to use IP6 with Innositol as well.

Lots of best wishes, Karel.