For everyone's information:

Terri

Hey Terri,

I think that most of us understand that you just didn't understand about the duplicate posts. Most of us also know you were just trying to get the word out about how successful these treatments have been for you. We also know you didn't see Katie's messages, and we know that you were just trying to help us all out.

Now, with that said, I, for one, appreciate your post today about not selling anything, except HOPE. I, personally, would like to see you continue to participate with us and share your progress. I am very interested in how things are going with you and want you to know that I care very much.

Now, please get rid of that good-bye picture and come join us for true fellowship, support, love and fun.

Ok? Ok.

God bless you,

Peggy

Hey Terri,

You don't have to go anywhere, at least not off this board! I agree with what Peggy has said completely, and I too wish you would reconsider and stay with us. You have to many people here that care about you and they and I don't want to see you leave.

The duplicate comment was NOT written to you or for you. It was stated in General is all. Just a little problem we are trying to work on, that's all. It was NOT intended to offend you or anyone. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE.

You have so much to offer others as well.

Hope I changed your mind.

Hugs,

Connie

Terri-

Nice, humorous, informative, explanatory post. Thanks for communicating further with us and letting us know where YOU were coming from, and for doing it in such a non-defensive way. Hope you have time to check in with us often; I feel you can offer much.

Terri

Any and all information on beating this disease is valuable and should be shared. I thank you for taking the time to provide that information to others.

Wishing you all the best, and hope you stick around!

Karen

Gail

If you type in Ralph Moss in the Search Icon you will find Terri's references.

Terri,

I agree, we need to have someone here with experience with RFA. It will help all our members. Please keep posting. When I first came to this board all the talk was about RFA and it seems to have been pushed to the back burner. I think its important to remind people that there are other options.

The way you were jumped on, I wouldn't blame you if you never came back. There are a select few on this board that tend to do a little polticking... and whine and moan till they get their way. I have seen a lot of posts being erased and that's a shame. If someone has something to say, they ought to be able to say it without being harrassed from other members. It seems to be OK for some of you to post up to 27 times a day and using every forum...since that's the case, I never saw anything wrong with your duplicate posts.

I am embarrased you were treated this way. We could use talented folks like you on this board, especially a 4 year survivor. Thanks for PMing Cheryl and explaining in length the RFA procedure.. I would hope that the tattle tellers on this site would quit crying to Katie and Rick about any and all of their problems... They have a life too and a young one to look after.

-Jack-

The way you were jumped on, I wouldn't blame you if you never came back. ... If someone has something to say, they ought to be able to say it without being harrassed from other members. ... I am embarrased you were treated this way. We could use talented folks like you on this board, especially a 4 year survivor. ... I would hope that the tattle tellers on this site would quit crying to Katie and Rick about any and all of their problems... They have a life too and a young one to look after.

-Jack-

Terri,

I truly hope you decide to stay and have to agree with a lot of what Jack posted <do NOT pass out, Jack>.

As there really are no guidelines on posts EXCEPT for no profanity or sales, everything is a nuance - a dance by amateurs with some hidden knowledge. It would have been nice if someone had taken the initiative to send you a PM requesting posts that were exactly the same be posted in only one forum, along with instructions on how a user can pull up "New Postings since last visit"... It would have been nice if someone had let you know about a subtle "rule"...

Four year survivorship is awesome, obviously, you are doing SOMETHING that's working.

...and I would NEVER be in a spay/neuter group, I'd be right up there on the "vicious" list and put down... :roll:

Please come back, your knowledge of a procedure many have questions about would be nice.

Take care,

Becky

Terri,

You should have seen the mistakes I did when I started on

this forum (still do some) so for a newcomer it is try or not try.

We are here to listen to good news and unfortunately some bad ones,

so your news is good.........keep on with the farm and the critters,

we had a farm for many tears and those years were very happy.

Get back here, will wait for news from you.

J.C.

Terrie,

Listen to what everyone is saying. We appreciate your information about the RFA. We can read about it, but it is great to have a person who has actually gone through the procedure. It is wonderful that you are a four year survivor, that is encouraging to all of us. We need you here, so don't leave. You are a survivor and we are so blessed to have you here and share your treatments with us. We are all looking for a cure....

Blessing, prayers and gentle hugs, :)

Karen

Perhaps, it is me that everyone thinks jumped on Terri. In the middle of the night last week, I did respond to her duplicate posts and thought I had done so in a PM. It was public though and after Terri responded to me, I re-read my response and apologized for it sounding bitchy. Terri and I laughed about that and we now correspond.

I hope Terri comes back. I didn't mean to jump on her. I found out I need to sleep more--LOL. So that's my story....

elaine

Terrie,

I was looking for Info on the RFA when I came across your posts. I thought you were doing a great service for all interested. I admire your courage and I know (we all know) you were just trying to spread some good information here. :roll: This is why I like it here so much. :D

Please come back again as much as you can, we need as much help as we can get.

Tess

Perhaps, it is me that everyone thinks jumped on Terri. In the middle of the night last week, I did respond to her duplicate posts and thought I had done so in a PM. It was public though and after Terri responded to me, I re-read my response and apologized for it sounding bitchy. Terri and I laughed about that and we now correspond.

I hope Terri comes back. I didn't mean to jump on her. I found out I need to sleep more--LOL. So that's my story....

elaine

deleted

Sorry for my mistake, I had tears in my eyes, when I wrote

so I got the wrong word, but the right feeling.

For Terri,

My husband requested to have the picture of his 4 favorite

breeds of dogs engraved on the 4 sides of the urn for his ashes.

We had dogs for 43 years and I still can't talk about them or

think about all the animals we had without tears.

J.C.

Terri,

All I can say is I would hate it if you left. I need all the information I can get and am glad to see it. I think it was all just a misunderstanding and hope that you will attribute it to "lack of sleep". I too love animals but I prefer the little fuzzy ones...I have a shihtzu and a cat. Watching them each day makes me smile. Hope you are back to stay.....a 4 year survivor is someone I want to know all about. :lol:

Nina

Terri,

PLEASE stay.

I am faily new to this forum and when I read your posts, I was elated. I was and am thrilled to find a four year Stage IV survivor. When the days get hard for my husband, I think of you and know that we have to keep fighting because there is hope.

My strategy, I have decided, is to quiz those who have beat this disease and do what they have done.

So here is my next question for you. What is your vitamin regimen?. I truly believe that vitamin supplements are important.

From a fellow female Terry

who always gets mail addressed to Mr. Terry Emerich

When I graduated from high school, I had to wait in the boys line to get my diploma. I didn't mind. I loved being the only girl in the boys line.