I'm a bigger mess than I thought

Fay A.

Well, I can fool myself in the light of day, and I can fool myself in the dark of night, but evidently I can't fool myself when I'm sound asleep. :roll:

I almost never have bad dreams. But since this past Friday I have had several of them, and they all feature ED (Evidence of Disease), as a stalker. I am not making this up....well, actually I am, but it's my wacko subconscious that's doing it to me.

In the dreams ED sneaks in to my house, my car. He sends nasty letters to me, my family, my friends. He telephones, laughs at me, and makes fun of my efforts to keep my spirits up. He ridicules my clothes, and he threatens me at every turn. And he looks just like Martha Stewart when she's ticked off and if she needed a shave.

So if anyone out there knows how to make a DreamCatcher let me know. I'd like to catch ED and hang him out to dry. :wink:

Fay - I don't know how to make a dreamcatcher, but I bet someone on this board does. Together, I think we know EVERYTHING! Or is that just we think we do. :lol:

Until somebody comes up with the dreamcatcher, when you wake up running from that dang ED, just visualize all 1200 of us from the board crowding into your house and forcing him out! Ooh, we may be scarier than he is. Look out for Ry and her cases of toilet paper and I'm betting Snowflake will have at least a bat!

Oh, yeah, as we march in, we'll be carrying NED on our shoulders! And he'll bring lots of suitcases, because he's planning to stay with you for a very looonnnngg time!

Wishing you sweet dreams and plenty of rest and as always praying for you and all the others on the board.

Gloria

he looks just like Martha Stewart when she's ticked off and if she needed a shave.

Ah Fay - you always have such a great way of describing things! LOL! That DOES sound scary!

Here's to some dream-less sleep,

Hugs and prayers,

SandyS

Fay, I had trouble with bad dreams for years and years.It wasn't ED but still pretty bad,(mostly viet nam related).It took me many years but now I firmly believe a person can control their dreams to a great extent.(kinda a mind over matter thing).Basically what I do is concentrate really hard on something very,very pleasant.Example(I'll play 9 holes of golf at a course I know in my mind.Every shot,every putt.every tree i;m behind.FORE you know it I'm asleep & don't dream at all or else a good dream of some sort.Also can use a sexy partner,remodeling a house,a vacation at the beach,whatever it may be that you enjoy.Now I know everyone here will think I'm totally nuts But it works.Takes time but works.Give it a try& mabe real soon NED will visit in your dreams instead.

Hey Fay,

What do you know???????? :roll::roll::roll::lol::lol:

Just want you to know that your dream catcher will be in the mail to you tomorrow. I have a good friend that makes them and I have a few right here for you. (Famous Last Words) It'll be in the mail tomorrow. NO KIDDING! Forget about ED and NED try thinking about JOE or BILL or HARRY, anyone but ED and NED! Don't ask me what Joe, Bill, or Harry have to do with cancer, but I think that's my point! :P

Try sleeping with your eyes open! :roll:

Love & Hugs,

Con

Let me see if I understand this correctly...

Fay lives in the area us Michiganders lovingly call the fruit and nut state and there's no dream catcher to be had??? One must "send out" for a dream catcher???

Connie I'm glad you are hooking our friend Fay up...I was about to steal my 12 year olds from her bedroom...

Love you Fay...Do you want chickens?

Well, I"m glad that Connie is sending out the dream catcher.....

I happened to have heard of a chicken sale Ry so if you think they will help Fay... we can do that. We can forget about the dream catcher and send along a chicken catcher with the chickens.... perhaps a cowboy in a cowboy hat with full facial hair, and spurs...

Don't worry Fay..we'll fix those dreams right up for you..... :shock::lol:

Also can use a sexy partner,remodeling a house,a vacation at the beach,whatever it may be that you enjoy.

Fay! I've got it! (and I hope it's a big dream catcher, that sounds like a big nightmare to get rid of - maybe one with a lawnmower blade attached?)

For the Frank therapy, imagine a sexy partner remodeling your house while you are vacationing on the beach...it'll have to be a sexy woman, though, so your d*mn remodel project is finished correctly AND on time! :wink: Cabana boys are standard with beach vacation fantasies....

Take care, hope you're having peaceful dreams soon!

Becky

Well, I sure hope the dream catcher does the trick for you, Fay...and Ed as a stalker makes a bunch of sense. But if he looks like Martha Stewart....then you can just subconsciously put him to work cleaning your house!! Let him attack dust bunnies and grease under the stove burners, let him hang you some new drapes or make a slipcover for the sofa....putting his evil energies to good use, eh? :wink:

There's a thought....picture ED IN AN APRON AND RUBBER GLOVES, WEARING "SENSIBLE SHOES"!! :)

Somehow he isn't quite so scary that way, is he?

If all else fails....set ED down at a table and let HIM make you some dreamcatchers for every window and door in your house. That'll keep him busy and then you can get on with the more pleasant dreams....perhaps with Robert Redford or Pierce Brosnan or Brad Pitt in them?? Whoever floats your boat. Dream up a hunk to hang out with in your dreams and let ED take care of the housework....eh? 8)

I have had some wicked dreams too. My therapist thinks it's good--getting all the fears out. They laugh at me at work now when I tell them.

I hope the dreamcatchers work. I have some toddler books too about bad dreams. When my big guy was a little guy (sigh) we would make a point of throwing the bad dreams out the window before he went to bed.

Stay well and try to rest

gail

Chickens.........................................Dream Catcher...................?? :? I think it's a toss up! :lol::lol: The cowboy is a nice touch! :wink:

The Dream Catcher is ready to go and will be mailed TODAY!

(((((((((((((((((((((((MESSY FAY A.))))))))))))))))))))))

Love Ya,

Con

P.S. Hey Ry, NO STEALING, Stealing is a BAD THING, Stick with the Chickens!!!! :lol::lol:

Guest Phyllis

I will join the "I'm a bigger mess than I thought" club. Martha Stewart might just sue you or something if you make fun of her. I take too many nerve pills at night to dream about ED. You are great and help me to laugh at myself.

Fay, I have it. Take all those beautiful Easter eggs and circle your bed and you get in the center. Ed won't cross thru because he can't destroy beautiful things.

I hold my rosery in my hand through the nite. I wrap it around my wrist and put the cross in the palm of my hand and it gives me comfort. Be glad to send you one if you would like. Ed would be gone forever.

Much love....

Fay,

That darn ED pops up in my dreams sometimes, and I am exhausted when I awake from doing kung Fu on his A** all night. Only he does'nt look anything like Martha Stewart (Her appearance could be from all that remodeling of your house, which in itself is a nightmare.) Ed looks more like President Bush in my dreams- Hmmm ???? "We will kill all the evildoers!" Ha! Good luck with the sleep!

Cheryl

Oh, my, Fay! DavidC in drag, looking like an angry Martha Stewart? Now THAT's scary! :twisted: You are definitely in need of a dreamcatcher. I hope it does the trick, and that you can stay awake until it arrives. I wouldn't want to risk that again, if I were you!

:lol: BeckyCW

I hope the dreamcatcher works for you Fay. If not, I've been attending some classes on relaxation and visualization. It really works for me. If there is anything like that in your area I would recommend it. I have a tape so I can do it at home and it's so realaxing I go right to sleep and the tape turns itself off.

If it's something you think you'd like to try let me know and I'll send you a copy.

Claris

I hope the dreamcatcher works for you Fay. If not, I've been attending some classes on relaxation and visualization. It really works for me. If there is anything like that in your area I would recommend it. I have a tape so I can do it at home and it's so realaxing I go right to sleep and the tape turns itself off.

If it's something you think you'd like to try let me know and I'll send you a copy.

Claris

HOLY COW, or CHICKEN :? , I didn't know I had to get a INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH one!! :shock::shock: I think I have a better idea. How about we all take a ride and go to Fay's place and when she is sound to sleep......................we'll sneak up on her (in our sneakers) and go..................BOOOOOO, and scare the crap out of her Nightmares! Can't be any worse then sleeping with Martha or George!

Your non-industrial strength dream catcher should be in your mailbox no later then FRIDAY! Depending on which pony express way they are taking! :roll:

Love & Hugs,

Con

Now, I happen to think DavidC in drag looked LOTS better than Martha Stewart.

Second the

(((((((((((((((((((((Messy Fay A))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))!!! :)

Dreamcatchers are great, I like Norme's idea too.

Get some decent sleep soon, dear Fay.

No need for chickens 'less they for EATING!

XOXOXOXOXOX

Prayers...

MaryAnn