give a little whistle.

When you're facing danger and all you want is to flee

Give a little whistle,

give a little whistle.

Not just a little squeak,

pucker up and blow.

And if your whistle's weak,

yell "Jiminy Cricket!"

I re-wrote the lyrics from the Pinnoccho soundtrack. My apologies to the author.

If any of you hears a faint whistle in the breeze today, say a quick prayer for me. Hopefully, you won't hear "Jiminy Cricket!" I'll be in the hospital most of the day for my surgical 4th biopsy (needle guided CT biopsy). I'm tnese. See! That's tnese! Tomorrow another test.

My apologies to those I have not returned PMs or emails. It's not from want of wantng. I've been kinda tired.

Oh, I'm going outside for the first time without my wig. I look like a wee mischievous pixie who get separated from the rest of her clan.

Cat

Thinking of you Bean...and hoping NOT to hear any faint "Jiminy Crickets" from you today. Hope you are relaxed, and that the test goes well and provides answers...

A friend told me that at those times I'm feeling really scared or alone....to remember that I NEVER am....that my support group is there always...."like a soft echo".

So I'm telling you that WE are here for you, like a soft echo....and if you do get scared and you just have to yell, "Jiminy Cricket"....then listen hard, as there will be many echoes coming back and surrounding you, absorbing your worries and helping you get thru the day....ok?

Let us know how you're doing.

Cat,

Whistle all you want! Scream Jimney Cricket, too, if you need to! I'll be thinking of you all day and waiting to hear from you when you feel up to it.

I love the Avatar, too, by the way. So funny, the different meanings words can have!

elaine.

Guest Phyllis

Hi, I will be holding your hand through cyberspace. I gave up on wigs and now just do baseball caps. I can't wait to get my hair back.

Good luck on your biopsy. I think you have plenty of friends to support you. I think everyone understands being tired. You need to worry about yourself for a while.

Good Luck, Cat. No crickets around here, but lots and lots of snails. Do they count?

I love your description of yourself and I'm envious. I look a lot like Kramer from an old episode of Seinfeld..........

Hope it goes well for you today, and will be thinking of you often.

Cat,

No crickets here, or snails, just chipmunks! One of these days I'm afraid they are not going to be as fast our two dogs and . . . . . . well, you know the rest of that story. :roll: See the mini barn in my picture? That's where the chipmunks are living - under the mini barn. The dogs do a mad dash out the patio door (where the picture was taken from) and if our dogs could squeeze under the foundation, those chipmunks would be history. :shock:

Cat, I am always praying for you - ALWAYS - DAILY! Please let us know as soon as possible what you found out from your biopsy.

Love,

Peggy

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Thank you for all your posts and your PMs. I know I've not responded to the PMs. Please bear with me as I'm going through a rough time & will get back to you when I'm able. Thanks again. Prayers are always appreciated.

Cat