bluebayou Posted June 17, 2004 Share Posted June 17, 2004 Hi Friends: My last update told you about my returning cancer. My onc made an appoinment with a view to removing the tumour via surgery. Small problem there...the neurosurgeon sees NO tumour and so..no surgery. He made an appointment for me next week for additional testing. He (the neurosurgeon) thinks its nerve-related. Then a return appointment for results end of August. Needless to say, that date is unacceptable. So we contacted our onc and said that the two have to get together and consult on this and do it sooner rather than later. I have since found out that they indeed have spoken and my MRI is on its way to the neurosurgeon. Meanwhile I wait and wait and fret about the tumour (if indeed there is one) growing in size. I remain in awful pain (trying various meds to relieve the pain) and deaf. That is another story for another time. Take care you all. You are the best. God Bless Us, Francine P.S. If you are wondering what the neurosurgeon based his opinion on in view of the fact he seems not to have had my MRI, you are not the only ones. I was under the impression he had both MRI and radialogist's report in his possessiom when I saw him. Confusion reigns (as always) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.