Alan has left this Earth for a better place in Heaven

Fall54

Jane,

We've already talked, but again, I want you to know how very sorry I am for your loss. I think it was very thoughtful of you to write to all of us such a detailed lovely account of Alan's final days, and your special time with him. Please extend my sympathy to your entire family.

Love,

Peggy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jane,

My heart goes out to you. You are such a loving sister and I am sure Alan loved you very much - you seem really close. That is special. My prayers are with you and your family that you will find comfort in your faith.

Love and blessings,

Nancy B

Jane,

You have weaved a beautiful story among your grief. I hope that the memory of the special days you spent with Alan will help lessen your sorrow in the days ahead....

It sounds like Alan's passing was very peaceful and beautiful with family all around him. I am glad you had that time with your brother on Wednesday, what great memories you hold.

I am sending you love and my deepest sympathy, I know you are hurting, keep watching for those beautiful butterflies... Love, Sharon

Jane I am so sorry about Alans passing he is with god now and he is not in pain any more. Prayers go out to you and your family. You will be seeing more butterflies. Take care Charolette PS Alan passed the same day as MO_SUGAR they are both with god now.

So very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. Am very glad that you spent some quality time with him during his illness and will have wonderful memories of the time together. Alan also took wonderful memories with him and I'm sure they eased his way.

My sincere condolences.

Gail P-M

I know how hard it is to be left behind due to this awful disease.

I pray that I will be as fortunate as your brother when my time comes. To be held and kissed as you are leaving this world must be the most peaceful way to go. Thank God he passed the way he did. You are blessed to have this memory.

Cindy

Janet,

Reading your entry about your brother brought tears to my eyes. I'm so glad for you that you were able to be holding his hand when he took his last breath. I'm sure that's something you'll cherish forever. Please accept my sincere sympathy on your loss.

Dear Jane,

I am very sorry to hear of Alan's passing. However, I am so glad you had that special time together and that you were there for him to the very end. You are so lucky to have received his sign in the form of a butterfly. Thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

Donaf

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Jane,

I am sorry that you experienced the loss of your brother. You seem to know that he is now on a different plane. I know that doesn't stop the pain and tears you are feeling with the loss of his presence in your world but I think it must help some.

You gave him a great gift in helping him through his final hours. There is a shamanic belief that when a human is given love during his final hours it keeps his spirit intact as he crosses the barrier between this world and the next. They believe that the expression of love (as you gave your brother) keeps his soul from being caught between worlds. Now (they believe) his spirit can move on and not be kept captive on this world.

I believe you helped your brother's spirit find his way to a higher level and there is no greater gift you can give him. What you did for him was extraordinary and he knows and loves you for it.

Cat