Duke of Earl - Chapter 66 - He needs your prayers

ginnyde

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginny, I just read your posts and I know how you feel. Completely helpless. I know when I went through some of this I didn't want to give up hope but each day was getting worse and worse. Finally I called hospice, that was the last thing I wanted to do but am so very glad I did for I could not handle Buddy anymore. His weight, even though I am sure was little, it was dead weight and one person cannot move that.

The hospital bed from hospice placed in the family room was a God send. I got a blowup mattress at K-Mart for $20 and that to was a God send. I put my recliner right next to Buddy's hospital bed during the day and we lived like this for his last 10 days. But Ginny, you and I know that calling hospise does not always mean the end. Oh God, I pray that maybe all Earl's prob is is the tumor in the brain and maybe they can do Gamma Knife on it and he will return his old twinkle in his eyes. Oh I really pray for this.... then you can stop hospice and the two of you can once again be lovers.....