Thank you Jane and peaceful birthday wishes

Andrea

Jane,

I know Happy Birthday is not really appropriate considering the loss you just suffered, but I do want to wish you peace and well being. And most importantly I want to thank you for your GENEROUS donation as our sponsor!!!! Your act of kindness is amazingly so unselfish of you and we appreciate it so much!

Andrea

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANE!!!! Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a birthday celebration is ok, even at this sad time. Your brother would want you to WHOOP IT UP!!!!

When my mom died, my birthday was six days later, and when I returned to work (on my birthday), I had a desk full of sympathy cards AND birthday cards. It was wonderful. There were flowers and balloons and the combination of the two was so welcome from all of my wonderful co-workers. I would read one card and laugh, and read another card and get tears in my eyes, but I just felt so loved and so grateful that anybody even remembered or acknowledged my birthday, even though they knew I was grieving.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANE!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I LOVE YOU!

Peggy

Happy Birthday Jane!

Hope you know your Angel is singing happy birthday to you!

I know he is, because I have a LOTof Angels that sing to me during my B-day too!

I know this is a bitter sweet day for you right now. Hope you can find a few minutes to enjoy it with your family.

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

May you have a brithday of hope and happiness and memories of your brother and the knowledge that you are a very special person.

Cat

Jane,

Thank you for your kind donation in Alan's memory. I myself really appreciate your generousity and support for this website. I am so glad we have you as one of our members. I love the picture of you and Alan. Every time I see your post, it brings a smile to my face. I can see how close and how much you loved one another. He is looking down from heaven and saying that's my sister and I am so proud of her...

Hope you had a very Happy Birthday! :)

God Bless, prayers and hugs,

Karen

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. The big 50 even!! I have to say it was of my most somber birthdays with really no desire to celebrate. I do know that my brother would have wanted me to whoop it up but he also knows why I couldnt. It just wasent in me. My husband and I went out to supper and my sons called sent gifts and cards but it was all rather meloncoly for me as my brother and my birthday are only 2 days apart and he so wanted to make 47.

I need to thank you all anyway and know that your hearts were all in the right place. When I made the donation to sponser this site it was my birthday and that made me feel like a million bucks. It was the greatest birthday gift I ever gave myself or best anyone has ever given me. It was also the best birthday gift I could have given my brother. When I asked my husband about helping to donate to the site to help at first he didnt say anything ... I said "Well?" and he said "I was trying to think of a way we could do it all". I just about jumped out of my chair and I told him what a great man he was and that is just what I wanted to do but thought I would approach him on a smaller scale at first!! LOL Anyway.. The reason we did this is for all of you. I love you all. You have helped me a million times over and I dont know what I would have done without this site. I just closed my eyes and saw all of your faces and tears just rolled down my face to be able to do something so positive for all of you. We need this site. But the real thanks go to Katie and Rick who work dilligently to make sure we have it!!!

My blessings to you all,

Jane

Oh Jane, you are such a special and amazing person. We always knew that, but now we know what an amazing and special person your husband is as well. Of course that shouldn't be surprising. Please, please, please can you thank him on behalf of all of us here at lchelp for his generosity. I often think of what the two of you have done, in your darkest of hours, and it never ceases to send a shiver down my spine. We are blessed to have you on this board and in our lives. You are a gift to all of us.

Take care sweetie

Jana

xxx

Jane,

I know I'm late on ringing in and I missed the birthday wishes, the belated wishes and am so late now that I see you posted how you spent your birthday and how you felt...

So, I guess that leaves me with:

Thank you, Jane and spouse, for the most WONDERFUL birthday gift you could have given. I am finding how very important my forays to this board are now that I have access that is "limited" to say the very least.

My sincere condolences on your feelings of loss brought on by Alan's birthday. Spend the time you need in the sad place, but remember, too, that life goes on and time waits for no one - a lesson I have learned over and over while coping with this roller coaster.

It seems to me that if the spinning of the carousel would stop for a day or two, I'd be able to handle it all better...and then I realize that if the ride stops, it's the end....and I hang on to the pole my horse is attached to even harder and sometimes, I even reach for the ring! Hang in there, Jane, it will get different.

Love,

Becky