Message from Fay A.

Connie B

Fay,

If you are ridding yourself of clutter and come across a million dollars in your clean up, feel free to send it in my direction - I seem to have misplaced the last million you sent... :roll:

Seriously, though, knowing that with "normal" functioning liver/kidneys/pancreas the problems that I have after scans, I cannot even begin to imagine the degree to which you suffer. I believe "intestinal upset" and "splitting Migraine" do not even BEGIN to cover the visible surface of that particular iceberg...

Come over to my virtual kitchen (a place I hang out lately to 'get through' the current living situation) and have a seat... I'll get out the big mugs and we'll have cocoa with some heavy chocolate homemade cookies...OR, a glass of milk and a big slice of moist chocolate cake...mmMMMMmmm. Godness knows, if the food I eat isn't going to be staying in my system long, I better take advantage of it and eat all the bad stuff now! :wink:

Take care of yourself, Fay! My life would lose some of the bubbles without you...

Love,

Becky

Fay~

Glad you are back to your old self.

Just for the record I will gladly sacrifice myself and accept all jewelry anyone wants to part with.

Addie, next steroid bitchy moment, could you call my sister in law?

Just for the record I will gladly sacrifice myself and accept all jewelry anyone wants to part with.

Addie, next steroid bitchy moment, could you call my sister in law?

Uh....am I to assume you will NOT be sending any chickens in payment for jewelry received? Cuz that could kill the deal for me, Ry! :wink:

I'd be happy to take on your SIL for you. I'm finding I'm getting pretty good at this bitchy steroid stuff! :D One well placed comment to my hubby the other night...and he suddenly found cause to go outside and blow leaves or something off the driveway! It's not even AUTUMN....the leaves are still on the trees.....yet I was THAT GOOD that I rendered him speechless and off he went with the leaf blower. 8)

I assume you'd like it if your SIL did something similar...eh? :wink:

(Good thing they only give me those steroids three times every 21 days....or I could be verbally lethal!! :shock: )

Fay

Just one more outrageous thing to add to our lists: Your Doctors not finding some way to get the reader so that you didnt' have to go through more tests? That's crazy and nearly inhumane. I cant even imagine that the HMO didn't put a stop to that.

Anyway, glad you are feeling better.

elaine

Oh my GOODNESS, Addie! Three times in 21 days?? That's like PERMANENT PMS!! No WONDER hubby's out in the driveway with the leaf blower! :lol:

I have stress-related bitchiness right now, can't drop in the lap of steroids, but am seriously thinking it's testosterone induced! Seems like the daftness of men is what is causing it.... Need to get the paper pushers on the ball so I can get out of my mother's house.

Granted, I appreciate having a roof over my head while in the state of homelessness, BUT, I will be a much nicer Snowflake in my OWN HOME with my OWN RULES and my OWN TOYS! All I wanted to find last night was a pair of socks that suited my new shoes and I came up EMPTY! Then there's that whole "Alpha Female" crap and going from Alpha to Beta SUCKS! :roll:

PLEASE, don't send me jewelry, send me trouser socks! I have enough crew socks to last from laundry day to laundry day, but the "odd" requests for a certain color of under garment or certain type of sock is enough to push the "Fed Up" button on me and my current "camping out" type of wardrobe...

I'll be okay...frustration will be pointed outside of the home...but I'm not requesting any visitors while I'm on the porch cleaning my gun... No chickens, no TP...

A quick vent...and I didn't even get into the "No 'Net Access" issue...

Becky

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

It's a bit frustrating that just 10 days before Monday's scans I had a CT/PET Fusion that showed the recurrence and new mets in great detail, but the Radiation Oncologist could not use those scans for his radiation mapping because UCLA Medical Center DID NOT INCLUDE THE READER ON THE DISC they gave me. I have this very detailed study and no one can use the information! It's why I had to have the new CT done on Monday the 21st. That's a big Arrrrrgh! Time to write to the consumer police about the proprietary nature of University Medical Centers...

Weird and coincidental. I had my first PET/CT fusion yesterday & the dude gave me the CD but there wasn't a reader on it (SIENET Magicview was on my others). There were images but not the usual tools "play the movie", "line it up", "switch to this image" kind of stuff. I had to monkey with my computer to view - something most doctors probably wouldn't be able to do since they're not as smart as we are. :wink:

Becky,

Oddly enough, I just now sent you a pm with questions that this posting answers, quite clearly, I might add. :lol:

Addy,

I can't stop laughing at the image of your husband (actually the image of some generic man since I haven't a clue to what yours looks like) and his leaf blower.

You are lucky. Mine just head for the TV tuner.

elaine

You are lucky. Mine just head for the TV tuner.

Elaine...mine would have headed for the tuner too....IF the t.v. was out in the driveway! :?

He chose the leaf blower because the t.v. was still "in range" of my mouth...if ya catch my drift! :wink:

Thank goodness that even when I'm bitchy....my female dog still loves me and will come cuddle with me. The male dog is like my hubby. He'd rather be out in the yard! :roll:

Thank goodness that even when I'm bitchy....my female dog still loves me and will come cuddle with me. The male dog is like my hubby. He'd rather be out in the yard! :roll:

LOL, ADDIE! I guess that makes you the Alpha! I think they have a cereal named for that - Alpha Bitz?? :lol:

I've seen evidence of your humor so I'm sure the bitchiness is pretty sharp, as well. I hope you're back in your own skin again soon - and not jumping into someone else's!

Take care,

Becky