John Edward

berisa

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Hmmm. We could discuss how Jung (the psychologist) believed that reading the Tarot was not so much predicting the future as it was a mechanism to look deeper into one's self.

Coud reading the Tarot be a way of stepping outside the box that is our ego? Could it be a different way of looking at the way we react to circumstances and experiences - a way to shed light into our way of looking at our selfs?

I have always been extremely skeptical about mediums and never really believed in them but this man has made a believer out of me. I've read his books and I've seen a couple of TV shows that he has been on. I would love to meet the man-I truely believe he has a gift. I've seen others on shows etc. and I believe that 99% are fake but this man just seems so genuine to me. According to his website he does phone, group, small group and individual sessions and I think it would be life changing (to me) to have the opportunity to work with him.

As far as charging for his service-I agree that everyone charges for their services anymore. His fees seem quite reasonable and he makes himself available to anyone who would seek him not just the exclusively rich and famous folks. Maybe I'm gullible but he has made a believer out of me!

I have to jump in here on this topic, as I do believe there are people that are able to communicate with those that have passed on. I was able to attend a group session at a local Spiritualist church and experience first hand some very amazing things. We were sitting in a circle around the room and the "medium" was seated on the floor in the middle. He explained that things might seem a bit jumbled from time to time, as several loved ones might come to him at once trying to contact us. While he was talking to another lady, he kept saying..."just a minute...just a minute." Then, he left the lady he was speaking with and came to me. He put both hands on my ankles and said..."Dennis is very impatient." Of course, as most of you know, Dennis was my husband. At the time, I was getting ready to have the exterior of my house painted and was having a terribly hard time selecting a color. I was looking at a great shade of green but I kept thinking it was possibly too dark. Well, the "medium" said to me "Dennis said you should not paint the house too dark or you will not like it." I almost fell from my chair. This continued for almost 20 minutes....and EVERYTHING was very accurate. Nothing was generalized and most were things no one would ever know. There was no charge for this session and I, like everyone else in attendance, was in total belief. I knew no one there and no one ever even asked my name.

Ann,

I'm glad you had a such a POSITIVE experience!

My experience at my husband's reading confirmed to me that there IS something BIG after this life. I'm in no hurry to get there, but I have friends waiting for me....

xxoo,

Becky

I have to jump in here on this topic, as I do believe there are people that are able to communicate with those that have passed on.

Again, I absolutely agree. I am reassured that the person did not charge you anything. Good for him!

Cat

Ahem....well, it COULD be the church paid for the gentleman's services...AND some people DO donate of themselves to a church. It's a personal choice, people who build donate skills to Habitat for Humanity - doesn't mean every house they build is pro gratis!

I am becoming very interested in the Spiritualist Church and their lessons about life...and the afterlife. If anyone has these churches in your area...give them a visit!!! It's definitely NOT an evil thing! For those of us that believe in the Bible and it's teachings, we must remember that there have always been prophets mentioned in the Bible. Is there any reason prophets would merely cease to exist? We all have different gifts that make us very special and unique. Some people can paint, some are talented writers, some can heal, some can teach...so why should we not believe that there are some that can help us communicate with loved ones that live in a different realm????

• 2 weeks later...

I like John Edwards and have read one of his books and do watch his

show. Like Jamie said there is just something about him that makes me

believe in him. My husband thinks I am nutso and feels he is a fake.

My brother who lives in South Carolina said there was some type of test

there and they called in the 100 so called top phycics and he said John

Edwards scored the highest of them all. Haylee

How does a spiritualist church designates itself in the yellow page. How do you find a spiritualist church. I heard there was one about but don't know how to find it. Before I became a member of the local Buddhist temple, I spent hours searching the yellow pages under Church, trying to find just one that would fit into my beliefs. I wouldn't mind visiting a spiritualist church just to see. I say always keep an open mind. No one can get into a closed one, including God.

Cat

Did you all know that John Edward' mother died from lung cancer?

A year or so after my son died I spotted JE on TV. I was very impressed, but I was very depressed also. Then I met a lady who's daughter died from Leukemia and she went to see him. Well, she said, with no if's ands or butts about it, that he hit on things NO ONE knew about. She was sold on him 1000%.

Am I a believer? I know his show helped me emotionally get through some of my grief after my son passed away. And John does state, that you have to believe in God to believe in his gift.

Must be alot of believers in John. I have tried to get tickets for when he

comes to Ohio. They are all sold months before he comes here. When

I was the caregiver for my mom she watched him faithfully everyday.

She said when she passed on for me to go to and see John. :( Does

not look like I will ever be able to keep my promise that I would. Haylee