Thanks everyone

Guest donna04

Guest donna04

Sorry I've been so long getting back to you. Wasn't able to access the site for a while. Thank you so much for all your encouragement. Joe and I have had some good days and some bad ones lately. When he feels like it we go for short rides-he always has loved riding and looking at scenery. Today was a bad day-lots of nausea and dizziness. In bed most of the day. Maybe tomorrow will be better. You are all in my prayers.

Donna,

I am so sorry that Joe has not felt well. Chemo is such a good news, bad news treatment. But when it works, it works well.

Why don't you update your profile with Joe's history. That way we can respond with more specific data.

Keep us posted Donna.

Donna,

Chemo can be difficult and I'm sorry that Joe is having some of those ucky side effects. The good news is the chemo might be doing its task on the cancer and, when Joe gets a break in treatment, he'll regain his old self again.

In the meantime, prayers for you both,

Margaret

Guest donna04

Today was a little better-more alert but still sleeping quite a bit. I will update the profile-thanks for the hint. I'm so glad I found this site-people who really know what's going on! Our youngest son and his wife are here for the week-end and he always looks forward to that so maybe he will "perk up" a little. :)