Sharing some Sunshine...

Snowflake

DavidA,

If you don't want to read anything "sappy", get yer *ss out of this particular forum! (DUH!!) :roll:

I will take into account ALL of your objections and will probably NEVER post another thing in this forum - I'll keep my melancholy thoughts to myself.

Becky

"There are many reasons that people get sick in the time period ( winter) described. I am convinced that lack of sunlight is one important variable. Adequate amounts of unfiltered sunlight is critical to good health.

We all need about one hour per day and most of us don't come close to that. Unfiltered sunshine is important. If you are wearing glasses or sitting in front of a window, some of the 1500 wavelengths present in sunshine will not reach your retina and nourish your brain.

These wavelengths are primarily ultraviolet which do provide health benefits and do not promote all the skin cancers that traditional medicine preaches, if they are taken in moderate amounts. "

When he wrote the lyrics , Do you think he was aware of the scientific data? Donna G

If this is a case of people misunderstanding someone's (mine and David A's) sense of humor, I apologize. Again.

Darn the written word. Take me for example. I just got a happy rush from listiening to a Tears for Fears song called Everybody Wants to Rule the World. Probably a close look at the lyrics would find little to nothing to feel happy about. Go figure.

elaine