Update on Lucie & Don

Don Wood

Oh, Don, the 45th wedding anniversary is very precious. Lucie and you are the wonderful wonderful couple that you both share many marvellous memories as well as ups & downs. I truly wish Lucie is going to be fine with the treatment and has minimal side effect that she could enjoy her life. :D

Happy Anniversary Don and Lucie!!! I hope your dinner was a nice one and that Lucie felt good enough to enjoy it. I will be praying for the two of you and that the scan shows no progress and the radiation takes away the pain soon. Hope the two of you continue to enjoy your "wellness" time.

Nina

HI,

I am so glad that Lucie has had some "feel good time" to enjoy.Congratulations on the anniversary..You got married when I was 4 years old and you look so happy together now in the photo.Not many people in this world experience that.When I was radiated for pain in my hip it took about 8 or 9 treatments for the pain to completely go away but when it did it never returned.So far it hasn't anyway.Enjoy the anniversary and the feel good time that she gets.Praying for us all.TBone

Don,

Since I missed the day of your 45th anniversary, let me chime in on the second day of your 46th year...

I see you and Lucie celebrating your 50th! Of course all thoughts are that the test results are positively negative and the radiation gets rid of her discomfort!

Take care of you and yours,

Becky

I'm late to the 45th anniversary party, too, and probably not dressed properly for the important occasion, either! I hope this latest development is only a small blip that will be overcome long before you hit #46, on your way to 50 or more together.

45 hugs,

BeckyCW

Don and Lucie,

When I talk with my kids about how a marriage should be I tell them what I know about you two.

I was 4 years old when you two tied the knot....Here's to hoping that Lucie's scan results are good, that you two are here to celebrate your 65th Anniversary, and that I'm here to send good wishes then! :)