Counting on you guys....

SandyS

Well, now that I spent the better part of the weekend taking a motorcycle safety class - and passing with flying colors, thank you - I have to re-adjust my brain to our devilish friend, cancer.

My adrenal biopsy is Tuesday (needle aspiration). I'll be at the hospital most of the day - and they were adamant that I not be alone that night...I don't know why. I don't remember them fussing this much over sticking a needle in my LUNG! LOL!

But annnnnnnnyway - all your thoughts and prayers for a benign mass would be greatly appreciated.....I've got no time to be sick.....I've got places to go!

Hugs and prayers,

SandyS

Sandy,

I will be thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers for a negatibe biopsy. Make sure you are not alone that night....its rare but there could be bleeding. Take care of yourself ....after all...you've got places to go.

Nina

Sandy,

Best of luck to you on Tuesday. I really am impressed with the motorcycle - I had a Moped once years ago and crashed it . (I am not very coordinated).

My thoughts and prayers are with you - keep positive thoughts. What's your dogs name? I have a yellow lab, Mollie, she's 7 but still thinks she's a puppy.

I sure will be thinking about you on Tuesday, I will be starting chemo that day and while I am sitting there contemplating "things" I will say prayers for everybody here.

Love and hugs,

Nancy

Sandy,

I have a post it on my computer to say an extra prayer for you on Tuesday. Please know that in addition to whomever is physically with you on Tuesday night, there are hundreds here who will be with you in spirit.

Everything crossed for negative results.

Sandy,

Wishing you an uneventful biopsy and benign results! I will be there with you in spirit on Tuesday.

Nancy B--I have a yellow lab who is 5 years old going on puppy and a chocolate lab who is a rollicking 2 year old. What joys they are! They remind me of the labs in that avatar--I think it's Addie's?

Sandy....I'll be thinking benign, benign, benign on Tuesday and adding a couple of extra prayers in for good measure! Hoping you're back out on that bike and on the road in a jiffy!

So humor the docs and make sure someone is with you on Tues. night...eh? :wink: And as Ginny said, lots of us will be there in spirit too!