Just wanted to share my good news

Tami

I'll put this in the good news area too but I just wanted to share with each of you that.... I got married this weekend!

I was blessed with a beautiful warm day on Saturday (here in PA) and the wedding was wonderful. My 3 children all participated in the wedding and it was a happy day. we've been together for 6 yrs and my last treatment was a little over 2 yrs ago.

There is life after LC--and it is wonderful :D

Tami, Congratulations.Both on getting married and on being 4 years out from treatments.Both are inspirational.While you were tieing the knot so to speak I was playing 9 holes of golf w/my wife of many years.We too are from Pa.You are right there is life after cancer.Thanks for sharing.

Tami,

Congratulations! Now, from what I've gathered from some of your other posts, you haven't planned a honeymoon yet??

My second anniversary was the 22nd and I'm still making payments on the honeymoon - BUT IT WAS SOOOOO WORTH IT! Even if you can't take a month off and backpack across Europe (that's NOT what we did), you could still squeeze in a long weekend and go away far enough to be within "emergency" response and far enough away that people will get tired of driving before they reach where you are to harass you...

Personally, I'd suggest a cruise - NO PHONES! (But then again, I have step-kids and the ex-wife from Hell that liked to call at least weekly...no phone was Heaven!).

Find some time to get away and enjoy each other - ALONE! :wink:

Ain't love grand?

Becky