Mixed News for Lucie

Don Wood

Don,

I am happy to hear the Lucie is feeling a bit better and getting relief from the radiation.

I just wish all the news was as good. I will be praying hard for her to kick back these new developments. Lucie is one tough chick, and she's knocked the hell of everything this beast has brought her so far, and I am praying she will continue to do so for a long time.

Lots of Love and prayers

Carleen

Hi Don and Lucy,

I'm new to the family here, but I've been here long enough to know that the two of you are very special people and real fighters. Reading over your histories is a real inspiration to my husband and I. Want you to know that you are in our prayers . Luci, please know that you are not alone. We are with you and Don every step of the way.

God be with you

sue

Dear Lucie and Don,

So very glad Lucie to hear your getting some much needed releif from the radiation treartments.

Sorry to hear that we have new spots to deal with, but, I too will add my prayers that your new treatments will zap them away!!!

Much love, support and Hugs to you both,

Connie B.