I can't ignore the monster in the basement!

-Cheryl-

Thank you all for your support... it means so much coming from my friends. My CT was moved from next week to tomorrow (Fri). I am having trouble breathing and have a bad sore throat. Hopefully it's a bug and I will be back up and running again soon. I'll keep y'all posted.

Thanks again

Cheryl

Cheryl,

I sooooo understand the monster thing. And I am really glad you brought it up. So many good ideas on how to deal with them.

I am hoping and praying that your CT results will put your worrys to rest and you can start enjoying that boat.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care of yourself.

Love and hugs,

Nancy

Cheryl,

HOpe your tests today kill that monster...I say, get Jack, your horse and you and head for the boat. Take along a fifth, maybe one for each of you and have a heck of an adventure on the river...I bet that monster won't follow with the horse on board.....I would say take Becky and Fay along but on second thought Fay's shoes may put a hole in the boat and Becky's bat won't be big enough to plug it with...on third thought, that sure would be a sight to behold on the river. I may tag along in a dingy(sp) that you hook to the back of the boat just in case of an emergency I can go for help or put a note in one of the empty fifth's to let everyone where we sailed off to...fourth thought, we won't tell, that way the monster won't follow. A good time was had by all.......will pray real hard for you tonight, with a little one right now.

Cheryl,

I hope you have good news about your CT scans today. I also had my CT scan today. First one since starting Iressa.

You are carrying quite a load in your life. I think you would be "abnormal" if you didn't think about the monster every now and then. Especially when you are feeling so bad. I'm sure you are exhausted and that is usually when the sad feelings creep in.

We all have those days, I think I have them more and more lately. But then, like you, I remember all that I have been blessed with and am able to "carry on".

Please let us know how your scans come out, good or bad we are here for you!

TAnn